Part 79- boss

I woke up the next day in mine and Tony's old bed. I spread my arms out and I accidentally hit Tony's man hood and he immediately started to get hard. When i looked at him he was in deep sleep with little snores escaping i just let out a little laugh. When i got my phone to check the time it was 4.35am. "Why the fuck am i up so early" i said to myself. I got up slowly and walked down to the kitchen. Nobody was up and it was very quite. I made myself a cup of coffee and walked down to my old office. I actually forgot that i still work for tony and the avengers I haven't really been working in a while.

I walked in and my office was still the same as what it was before we moved to the compound. Same old sofa same old mac book. Still old big window looking over new york it was beautiful. The view was incredible.

I sat down on my chair and opened up the computer

I sat down on my chair and opened up the computer. When i got to the lock screen it was a photo of me and bella at our graduation dressed in blue cap and gown. I loved that day so much it brought back so many memories. After me gazing at the photo i wrote in my password. My password has always been the same i have never changed it because i have a memory of a goldfish. When i opened it it led me to the Home Screen and the background was a picture of me and all the avengers and Bella all dressed up nicely for a party. I think it was the second party i had here for nats birthday gosh i miss them days.

After me looking at the background once again remembering the memories i decided to check my emails and when i went on there i had the shock. I had 2.3millon emails from the past couple of years.  Jesus the avengers and tony are popular. Half of them are properly junk mail. So I decided just to click on random ones. I clicked on a random one and started reading it.
"Hi miss y/l/n my name is glyn i was wondering if you would quit your job with tony stark and come and work with me i give £10 an hour and i give amazing sex so if you would like to take this job please contact me. I would love to work with your beautiful face. Love glyn your future boss xxx "

"What the fuck" i laughed. Then all of a sudden my phone started vibrating. When i looked it was a text of tony.

Tony- hey beautiful where did you go you haven't ran away have you?xx

Y/n- haha no im down in the office boss doing work xx

Tony- work? Im on my way xx

Y/n- okay boss xx

A couple of minutes later tony walks through the door. He has messy bed hair and he is in jeans and a black fitted T-shirt jesus he is sexy.

Tony- "well good morning miss y/l/n what brings you here at 6.15am you dont start work until 7?" He said jokingly.

Y/n- well mr stark  i have actually been here since 4.30 this morning i have been reading through emails. And sorry boss but i might quit my job.

Tony- what why?

Y/n- "well you know you are sexy and its kinda hard to resist my boss for one and secondly theres this man called glyn and he has very good pay £10 an hour and free sex apparently he is amazing at it but that was 5 years ago he is probably even better now"
I said while winking at him.

Tony- " well you i know im hard to resist" he said coming up to me and picking me up from my chair so he could sit down and then placed me on top of him. " but please dont quit your job i love you working here and i can pay you 5 thousand an hour and give you sex whenever you wanted.

Y/n- "now that is hard to resist boss" i said while kissing his lips softly. He placed on hand on my lower back and pushed me into him.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled his hardness out of him.

Tony- you know i did wake up with a hard on this morning have you got any idea how that happened?

Y/n- well um when i woke up I accidentally moved my arm to fast and it landed on it.

Tony- well you can help me now anyway.

He pulls down my shorts and knickers and he tells Friday to lock the door. He lays me down on the desk but i get up and push him against the desk instead of  me he smirks i push myself against him so he entered me i change my mind and push him back on the chair and me sat on top of him. I start moving up and down and riding him. He holds my waist and helps me go up and down on him. Gosh he was making me go fast. "Ughh y/n" he moans which turns me on.

After about a minute we were very into it until someone knocked on the door.

Tony- "for fuck sake. TWO SECONDS" he shouts.

I get off him and make myself look presentable. So does he then he unlocks the door. It was rhodey

Rhodey- dont tell me you two had sex in here

Y/n- n-

Tony- yes we were in the middle of it until you distracted us.

Rhodey- eww. Anyway Nick fury is here for a meeting. Pepper is sorting your kids out with breakfast.

Y/n- do i have to go in?

Rhodey- not really but you can if you want.

Y/n- nah im okay i will stay here.

Tony- "keep looking sexy mrs stark. Do your work or i will punish you" he said with a wink and rhodes rolls his eyes. Then they both walk out.