Part 55- time skip

Time skip 5 years*

I was currently eating pasta and watching tv in the cabin living room. Time flew these past 5 years. The twins are nearly 8 and duggie is 5. We have loved living here. The people at the compound we hardly see anymore because most of them are on missions. Tony sees them but i stay home and just visit them once or twice a month. Tony have had little missions and i have gone on a few but not a lot. I have loved this little family.

I was eating pasta when i hear someone cry from outside. I get up and quickly go out. Duggie was on the floor.

Y/n-"oh dugs what happened sweetie?" I asked while calming him.

Duggie- i fell mummy. We were all playing tag.

Brogan-mum he cut his knee.

Y/n- oh be a brave boy for mummy okay? I will take you in and sort your knee out.

Ella- will he be okay?

Y/n- of course he will he is a brave boy.

With that u picked duggie up and took him to the living room and grabbed the first aid bag. I took out everything i needed and started sorting the cut out.

Tony- "nurse mummy is it? What happened bud?" He asked while walking into the room.

Duggie- i was playing tag and i fell over.

Tony- silly thing to do wasn't it

Y/n- stop bulling him tony.

Tony- sorry. Anyway whats for dinner im starving.

Y/n- well i have ate pasta and theres more left if you and the kids want some.

Duggie- yes please.

Y/n- tony hun can you go and get the kids while i sort food out for you all.

Tony- of course.

With that i finished sorting duggies cut out and i helped him to the table. I then went to the kitchen and started dishing out the pasta. I could hear everyone come in and sit down so i took it to them.

Tony- why thank you darling.

Ella- thank you mummy.

Brogan- you are an amazing cook.

Y/n- "thank you but its only pasta not that hard even iron man can do that" i said while winking at tony.

Duggie- i seen what you did then mummy.

Y/n- me what?noooo i didnt do anything.

Duggie- you winked at daddy.

Y/n- he is definitely a daddy.

Tony was in the middle of eating pasta when i said that and he nearly chocked and i giggled.

Tony- behave now mrs stark.

Y/n- always.

With that tonys phone started ringing.

Tony- can i take it?

Y/n- go ahead.

With that he left the room and went to his lab. Within a few minutes he came back with a sad face.

Y/n- whats wrong?

He stayed silent.

Y/n- kids can you do me a favour and go and play in the playroom i have to speak to daddy for a second.

With that the kids left and leaving me and tony alone. So i hold his hand and lead him to the living room and sat opposite him still holding his hand.

Y/n- whats wrong I haven't seen that face in a while.

Tony- t-thanos

Y/n- huh?

Tony- big purple grape.

Y/n- what about him?

Tony- he is back. We need to go to the compound tomorrow.

Y/n- shit. Tony please dont worry okay? Everything will be okay.

Tony- i hope you are right.

With that i pulled him in and kissed him passionately. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and i did the same back he went to pull me to straddle him but i stopped.

Y/n- later? I got to get the kids in the bath and get them to bed.

Tony- ughh im craving you

Y/n- help me by doing the dishes and i will get the kids in the bath and in bed then i will see ok?

Tony- ok.

With that he headed to the kitchen and i went upstairs and got the kids in the bath. After i bathed them i put them in their pjs and tucked them into bed. They were all sleepy to be honest so they fell asleep quite fast.

I went back downstairs to see where tony was and he wasn't in the living room or kitchen so i made my way to his lab. When i walked in i seen him tinkering with a suit.

Y/n- hey baby

Tony- hi

Y/n- why are you being blunt now mr

Tony- you made me wait.

Y/n- oh shush im here now aint i?

Tony- im making you wait now.

Y/n- "oh that wont be long" i said while sitting on the sofa thing.

He was still working on his suit 10 minutes later so I decided to play with him. I pressed the "quite mode" on the remote to turn the room so nobody could hear what's happening from outside. I kept the baby monitor on. Yes i still have it on just incase. Then i took my top off ,bra and trousers so i was sat in just knickers. I then seen tony distracted with the suit while he had the arm repulser on his hand so I decided to walk up infront of him and sit on his lap.

As soon as i did that i could feel his hardness under me. I smirked while i grinded a little on him. He lend his head back and moaned slighty. His head then shot up and he picked me up onto his desk. He then signals the suit to fly at him which came on him straight away. He then pulled down my knickers and stuck two metal fingers inside me. I couldnt see his face but i could tell he was smirking.

He then stuck a third in then it started vibrating. I moaned "AHHH TONY" and he pushed them in further. Half way of me about to cum he took them out of me and just stood there. "Please tony i beg just fuck me" i begged him. He then grabs my face and kissed it. Then his suit fly came open revealing a very hard tony. His hud was still on so i couldnt see what his face was like.

In a matter of seconds the cold metal suit was leaning against my body while he thrusted into me. It felt really nice but it was weird to be having sex with iron man. Normally its a naked tony stark.

Tony- weird?

Y/n- very

Tony- its amazing though

Y/n- oh definitely i can now officially say that i have had sex with tony stark and iron man.

With that his hud came down and he kissed me again. It was amazing.

We had sex fot ages but then we both got tired and we went up to bed

(Im sorry about this story.like i said before its my first story so it might not be amazing. Please let me know how what you think in the comments :)