Part 39-time skip

Time skip to 8 months later...

It was 8 months later and my powers were out of control these babys were definitely going to be strong. I would randomly turn invisible then turn back again. I would randomly blast things with my powers. Randomly read peoples minds and trust me half of the time it ends up being bella and thor and them two dont stop having sex scenarios. Anyway i was upstairs brushing my hair when my incredibly handsome husband walked in. Through this pregnancy everyday he would look more hotter and trust me i was craving him so badly.

Tony- hey sweethearts

Y/n- hey hottie

Tony- stop calling me that i love it two much

Y/n- i swear you get hotter by the day.

Tony- so do you baby

Y/n- dont lie to a pregnant woman anthony

Tony- am i in trouble?

Y/n- yes for lying to me

Tony- "come here cutie" he said while pulling me into his chest."i got one little problem"

Y/n- oh for the love of god tony i swear i am not tiding your garage again because you have blown something up with your suits

Tony- no no its not that me and the others have to go on a meeting about 2 hours away from here. Will you be okay?

Y/n- yeah i should be im not due for another two weeks. Go i will be fine

Tony- you sure?

Y/n- of course go!

With that he pulled me by mg hips slowly and carefully and planted his lips onto mine. I absolutely loved this feeling it was amazing. His tongue entered and i entered his. We were both exploring eachothers mouths until we were interupted by peter walking in.

Peter- hey mr and mrs stark i was just wond- oh im so sorry i should have knocked.

Y/n- "its okay hun dont worry. Whats up?" I asked while pulling tony away from me.

Peter- i was just wondering when was mr stark coming downstairs everyone is waiting.

Tony- im coming go and wait downstairs.

Peter- ok!

With that peter left and tong kneeled down infront of me and picked my top up.

Tony- "hey my little prince and princess. Daddy wont be long please try not to hurt mummy while im gone dont want her tearing the compound in half while we are gone" he said then stood up and looked at me. "I am just a phone call away okay? If you cant get hold of me phone happy." He said then kissed me quickly.

Y/n- i will be fine. Now go

Tony-"i love you" he said while walking out the door

Y/n- i love you too.

So after i heared everyone leave i walked downstairs and i started making myself some toast before i was hungry. While i was buttering it i had a huge pain in my stomach. "Owwww son of a bitch" i shouted in pain. Then all of a sudden a great big pool of water well what looked like water was on the floor. " shit whats that" then I realised "MY WATERS HAVE BROKE WHAT THE FUCK". So i tried ringing tony like 20 times no answer. I phone nat and steve no answer i even tried ringing happy and there was no answer. So the only other person to ring was bella.

On the phone*

Bella- hey y/n i cant speak im currently in the hospital with my uncle whats up?

Y/n-MY FUCKING WATERS HAVE BROKE AND NOBODY IS ANSWERING THEIR PHONES

Bella- what the fuck! Y/n phone the ambulance not me you daft sod. I will be there asap.

Y/n- okay.

So i hung up the phone with bella and rang for the ambulance. Around 10 minutes later I heard an ambulance pulling up outside and i asked friday to open the door. They came rushing in.

Paramedic 1 - ma'am whats your name

Y/n- y/n is my name

Paramedic 2- okay my name is stephen and this is paul

Paul- how long ago did it start?

Y/n- "around AHHHHHH IT HURTS" i screamed

Stephen- right how long y/n we need to know?

Y/n-"Half hour ago" i said with pain

Stephen- twins right?

Y/n- yes!

Paul- can j check how far you are?

Y/n- "GO AHEAD!" I shouted in pain.

Stephen- paul she is having contractions and they are 1 miniute apart. I think its time

Paul- y/n is it okay if you start pushing the babys are ready.

Y/n- i dont know if im ready.

Then the doors opened.

Tonys pov*

I was in the meeting and it was so boring honestly. I just wanted to get back. But half hour in the man had gave up with us and left us all go and around an hour into the bus  ride back because happy was driving a bus with us all in because there was so many of us bella phoned me.

On the call*

Tony- hey bella whats up?

Bella-"TONY YOUR WIFES WATER HAS BROKE GET HOME FOR FUCK SAKE" she shouted down the phone

Tony- what do you mean she is supposed to give birth in two weeks not now!

Bella- she tried phoning all of yoh and none of you have answered incudjng happy.

Happy-"I didn't have service outside the meeting place" he said to me

Tony- shit um bella where are you?

Bella- didn't want to say to y/n but i am currently 6 hours away in a hospital with my uncle. I will be there asap though

Tony- HAPPY PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN NOW!

with thag bella hung up and everyone was asking me what's happening so i told them and everyone worried. Around half hour later we got back and we all rushed through the doors to see y/n laying on the sofa.

Y/n- i dont know if im ready.

Paramedic- you will have to be y/n im sorry.