Part 72- heading home

We heading inside the jet and placed our things down. I went straight to the loo because i was busting. Having four kids have really messed up my bladder and its not even funny. One minute i could be  okay the next i could be on the erge of wetting myself.

I done what i had to do and looked at myself in the mirror. Considering that i was on a jet for a long plane ride home I didn't look too bad. Once i finished i washed my hands and went back out to the others.

Tony still 'wasn't talking to me' i found it hilarious because it was quite for me not to have him jibbering in my ear but it shows how much he is in my life.

Abbie- mummy when are we taking off?

Y/n- no idea sweetie ask your father.

Abbie- dad?

Tony- soon abs soon.

With that a voice came over the speaker and said "good afternoon well night but same thing haha. Please sit down in your seats and buckle up to prepare to take off. We will be taking off in a few minutes. It might be a little late getting home because the weather has changed dramatically it has heavy thunderstorms and rain heading our way but we will be okay. Now please buckle up"

We all did as we said and i sat down and put my seatbelt on. Tony helped the kids do their seatbelts and then sat down next to me. He looked at me and I couldn't help but smirk. It was so funny to see him want to talk to me. But he just buckled up and looked away.

The plane started taking off and i could see that abbie, brogan and duggie was sleeping already and peter and ella was slowly dropping off. To be honest considering it was quite late I wasn't really tired. Neither looked tony. I wanted him to talk to me but his stubborn ass wouldn't.

It was a few minutes later and the plane was up flying straight now. Tony was on his phone i think he was texting bruce to tell him that we were on our way home but I couldn't really see.

I wanted him to talk to me but he wouldn't

Y/n- can you talk to me now i feel lonley and it's weird not talking to you?

He just looked at me and smirked.

Y/n- dont smirk at me mr stark please just talk to mee

He still ignored me so i tilted my head back and looked at the ceiling. An idea popped into my head. I grabbed the blanket from what was in the little cabinet next to me and put it over me. I put it over tony and he excepted it. It was over both our laps. Tony was still on his phone so I decided to tease him.

I placed my hand on his thigh and he twitched at the sudden touch. I moved my hand down to his area and started rubbing my fingers against him. I could feel him get hard inbetween my fingers and he looked out the isle to see if the kids was sleeping snd then all of a sudden he pulled onto my tshirt and kissed me roughly. "Two can play at that game darlin " he whispered in my ear. It gave me the tingles and i loved it. He unclipped my seat belt and he placed his hand on my lower stomach. I had joggers and a tshirt on so he easily put his hand underneath the top. He slid his hand down lower and ended up in my trousers. He was still kissing me. I pulled away and said "talking to me now are you?" I asked and he did his famous yet sexy eye roll. He pulled me in and kissed me again but pulled away seconds later. He sat back in his seat but his hands were still in my trousers. He then slid them so he was touching me down there all bare. I was getting really horny over his touch and he could tell so he stuck one finger in. His hand was cold so to be honest it was really nice. Then he stuck another one in and started pushing them in and out. "Dont make noise baby girl or the kids will hear" i tried my hardest to hold in my moan but he was pushing it in so roughly it was very hard. A couple of minutes later i felt a weird feeling and then i released all over his fingers. He pulled them out of me and looked me and put them in his mouth. "Mmm you taste good" i just looked at him and giggled.

We just sat there for a bit until the jet started shaking. I grabbed onto Tony's leg and he started laughing. "Its okay nothing will happen love" with his exact words the plane started shaking a little more violently. "Tones i hate this" i said with a shaken voice. with that he pulled the little arm rest up and pulled me so i was laying on his lap. He started playing with my hair to calm me down but it was so relaxing i felt myself dropping off to sleep.

I could feel someone gently tapping on my arm. I started to wake up and i was still laying on Tony's lap.

Y/n-"whats up?" I asked groggily.

Tony- "we are up in the sky" he replied sarcastically.

Y/n- ugh stop being sarcastic.

Tony- sorry but im just letting you know we will be landing shortly.

Y/n- what already?

Tony- you have been sleeping nearly 4 hours and the pilot took a short cut he cut across the sea instead of flying across the land.

Y/n- oh right.

So i sat up and checked my phone. It was 2.00am and to be honest it felt like it.

Peter-"mr stark are we nearly home?" I could hear him shout over.

Tony- yes pete we will be landing shortly.

Around 15 minutes later we had landed and the kids were on the erge of dropping because of how tired they were but we got off the plane and we seen that happy had pulled up with the long car.

Tony- good morning happy.

Happy- good morning how was the flight?

Tony- dead y/n was on my legs the whole flight so they are a little dead now.

Y/n- sorry.

Tony- no need to say sorry honey.

Brogan- can you two stop flirting and can we go home i need sleep.

Y/n- sorry brogs. Anyway hap can you drop us off?

Tony- drop off off with you in the tower hap.

I looked at tony confused but i didn't ask questions and just hopped into the back of the car with the kids and haply drove to the tower