Part 22- the girl talk

⚠️the first part includes smut so skip the first part if you feel uncomfortable⚠️

I woke up to tony playing with my hair so i look up and there was his dark brown eyes looking down on me. 
Tony- hello there my beautiful(y/e/c) eyed girl. How did you sleep?

Y/n- amazing you?

Tony-"wonderfull. But im still horny for you" he said while winking at me

Y/n- "do something about it then" i said while smirking

So he gets up and hovers over me again.

Tony- friday is the room sound proof still?

Friday- yes boss

Tony- "in that case. Y/n baby make as much noise as possible" he said smiling at me.

All of a sudden he sticks it in again and starts pumping. "Oh daddy please go faster please" i beg him."new word now is it princess?" He said. "Yes daddy" when i said that he pumps in even harder. "Oh fuck" i moan. He starts to pump in faster "oh fuck tony im going to cum again" i scream "so am i baby so am i" he keeps pumping and i get that tingly feeling then me and tony both cum into eachothers areas. He starts to slow down because of the feeling and he smiles at me.

He pulls out of me and slumps next to me. I look next to me and all i could see was tonys hard big cock sticking in the air. I start to giggle. "Whats to funny baby?" He asks. "Nothing im just giggling at how big it is and how that actually went inside me". I laugh and tony just laughs with me. He is just staring at the ceiling so i get up and sit in between his legs he just looks at me. So i start stroking his cock and he tilts his head back in pleasure. "Baby you are killing me" he moans. Then i cup his cock and slowly move my hand up and down. Then i start to go faster and faster and tony just moans my name.  After a few minutes i feel tonys cock twitch then he squirts into my face.

"What a lovely thing" i said while laughing. "Oh my baby im so sorry" he said back

Y/n- "tony im not complaining you taste nice"  i giggle

Tony- come on lets get cleaned up

With that me and tony got into the shower together. To be honest we didn't do it again we just made out a lot. When i got  i started drying my hair. Tony was sat behind me with his legs wrapped around my waist tickling my bare back. We were still both naked and I wasn't complaining. After i dry my hair we both get dressed and head downstairs. It was now 11.30am.

Steve- lay in was it?

Nat- no they have probably been having sex

Y/n- no nat

Tony- yes nat

Y/n- TONY

bella- y/n you owe us girls dinner.

Tony- huh

Y/n- for fuck sake

Bruce- what do you mean?

Y/n- basically we were talking about me and tony having sex and if me and tony had sex i owe them all a dinner date and if we didn't they owed me a date.

Tony- it was my idea. You can take my money

Nat- awh thank you

Tony- "no worries. Anyway im going to the lab. See you later baby" he said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. So him bruce and rhodey went down to the lab.

Y/n- wanna train?

Nat- yess

Wanda- yup

Bella- i will come down and work in the gym part

So me bella nat and wanda all head to the training room.

Nat- sooooo y/n how as it?

Y/n- how was what?

Wanda- sex with tony tell us all the details

Y/n- it was amazing we did it last night and this morning!

Nat- ooo girll

Bella- better not be pregnant!

Y/n- nah i dont think so

Nat- sooo what did you do?

Y/n- i love you all but im not telling you what i did! Thats weird!

Wanda- worth a try!

So we all started training and then about an hour and half later peter came running in.

Peter- hey girls sorry to bother you um mr fury is here and he is calling a meeting and asked me to come and get you.

Y/n- thanks kid! We will be up now

Bella- "see ya im not going in a meeting with him im going to see my auntie and uncle." Bellas auntie and uncle had moved to new york so they were closer to bella.

Y/n- okay see you later.

With that me wanda and nat all walk to the meeting room.

Nat- already fury

Wanda- hii

Y/n- hey eye patch

Sam- "pahahaha eye patch good one y/n" sam laughed

Fury- "hello girls and y/n"

So nat sat next to steve and wanda sat next to peter and i sat next to tony and tony held my hand

Fury- the reason i have called this meeting is because loki got taken this moring and now is brainwashed by some weird monster thing and is planning on attacking new york

Thor- yes i know

Fury- the girls didnt. Know so i said it again

Y/n- "yeah sparkles listen to eye patch" i giggled

Thor- shut up y/l/n

Fury- so y/n this is your first mission as an avenger suit up.

So we all went to suit up and tony had made me a suit.

This was the suit^^

This was the suit^^

So i got changed and met everyone downstairs.

Tony- fucking hell you are smoking.

Y/n-"well even in a tin can you still look sexy" i winked at him

Fury- alright enought flirting and get into shield

So we all walked out of the tower and the shield ship was outside so we walked onto that and it took us to the middle of new york. And we jumped out