Part 76- cabin

Even though i just got out of hospital because i was in a crash me and tony is going to have a race. Im an amazing driver so tony better look out. I had the girls in with me and tony had the boys. I helped abbie put her seatbelt on because she struggles but ella can do it herself so i got into the drivers seat and buckled myself up. I then phoned tony because then we can talk while driving.

Tony- hello slacker

Y/n- excuse me that is rude im an amazing driver unlike you

Tony- im an awesome driver what are you on about

Y/n- what ever star-

With that all i could see and hear was tony pulling off through the compound gates at speed.

Y/n- oh its on

So i put my foot down and drove out the gates. I couldn't see tony but all i could hear was him and the boys laughing down the phone. Eventually i caught up to tony and i was next to him on the road.

Duggie- mum your slacking you aint behind us.

Ella- look to the side of you

Tony looked at us and his face was a picture i stuck up my middle finger and drove. He was very close behind me and nearly by the side of me but i knew a short cut so i cut left and tony went straight ahead.

Tony- you took the wrong turning darling. See you at the cabin slacker

Y/n- "oh so i did" i said sarcastically and the girls laughed.

Brogan- what does the winner get?

Y/n- not really sure to be honest

Brogan- the winner will have servants for the week. Its Sunday so starting from tomorrow morning the loosing team got to be servants for the whole week until next Monday. They got to do what the other team says

Duggie- yesss that sounds amazing

Y/n- alright alright sounds good.

We were all still driving until about 10 minutes later i pulled up outside the cabin and Tony's car wasn't here.

Ella- where about are you boys?

Tony- just coming past the field about 10 minutes away what about you?

Y/n- oh well servants we are at the cabin who's the slackers now

Tony- what how I thought you took the wrong turning.

Y/n- its called a short cut

Brogan- CHEAT

y/n- no its called winning.

Tony- thats low

Y/n- thats not low thats cleaver (see what i did there? :) )

Tony- "whatever see you in 10 minutes." With that he hung up.

Y/n- sore loser.

So me and the girls went into the cabin and got changed into comfy clothes. I put on my black jogging bottoms with one of Tony's T-shirts. I loved wearing them because they smell like him and ugh they are so much better than mine. I went back downstairs and the girls were in their bedrooms. It was quite late.

About 10 minutes later the boys walked in and ran upto me and jumped on me.

Duggie- PILE ONNNNN

so duggie jumped on. Then brogan then the girls ran downstairs and they both jumped on and then tony jumped on.

Y/n- ughh i-i cant breath.

To be honest i was struggling to breath. So i used my weight and pushed them all off and they all landed on the floor.