Part 45- im sorry

I jumped into the front seat of nats car and bella got in the back. I was shitting myself how the fuck did he have a heart attack. I really hope he is okay we didn't really leave off with the best finish. I cant believe it. I could feel tears roll down my eyes again.

Bella- y/n hunny please dont work yourself up he is okay trust me

Y/n- what happens if he isnt bella. We didn't leave off with the best finish even though we haven't spoke i still love him with my whole heart its killing me.

Nat- awh y/n he loves you too but come on be strong for him.

Bella- we are here now come on.

So nat parked the car and bella held my hand while we walked into the hospital. When we got to the desk nat started talking to the woman. To be honest I wasn't listening at all i was too busy worriing.

Nat- he is in room 56 ward 3. He is sleeping at the moment but he is breathing

Y/n- oh thank god.

So we all walked towards his room and nat opened the door for me and there was a doctor already in the  room.

Doctor- oh hello which one of you is mrs stark?

Y/n- i am.

Doctor- can the two others leave the room please i need a word with mrs stark.

With that the other two left the room and i walked up to tony and sat on the chair next to his bed and held his hand.

Doctor- mrs stark. Mr stark had a serious heart attack earlier on today and we are not quite sure how it happened.

Y/n- h-he has a arc reactor like you can see would that affect it?

Doctor- it could possibly but its very strange when we looked into the system of the arc reactor it seems like he has been changing it quite a lot due to it not working as it should. Has be been having trouble with it?

Y/n- im not sure he haven't exactly spoke to any of me or my friends property.

Doctor- ok well i will leave you in peace. Im sorry but your other two friends wont be able to come in because its only one person with the paitent.

Y/n- o-oh ok could you send them in for two seconds?

Doctor- of course.

After the doctor left nat and bella came in.

Nat- oh y/n im so sorry

Bella- me too i cant believe we cant stay with you

Y/n- i-its okay can you go home and make sure the babys are safe?

Nat- of course

Bella- "of course y/n."

With that they both came up to me and hugged me.

Bella- we will see you soon okay?

Y/n- o-ok

With that they left and i was alone with tony.

"Oh tony im so sorry this have happened to you. You probably cant hear me right now but i want you to know that even though we left off in bad terms i love you unconditionally and i will never stop. I just wish you could of told me what was going on instead of keeping it in"

With that i held tonys hand tighter and i put my head on the bed and in minutes i had fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of beeping really loudly and when i looked tonys machine was going mad. Then it came to a sudden stop and the line went blank. "NOOO. Please no tony please" i cried.

The doctors came running in and started putting the defibrillator on tony. The nurse pulled me out of the room and i started balling.

Nurse- leave it all out. Im so sorry mrs stark

Y/n- will h-he be okay?

Nurse- im not sure im so sorru.

I sat down on the chair and cried so much that it hurt. After 20 minutes the doctor came out looking sad.

Doctor- im so sorry mrs stark but we have tried everything that we can and nothing seems to be working.

Y/n- "nooooo please" i cried harder

Doctor- im sorry. You can go in and say your last goodbyes

With that i got up and walked into the room. "Oh tony please come back i dont know what to do" i cried while i held his hand. Loads of tear drops fell onto his hand and i just looked down on the bed I couldn't bare to see him.

A few seconds later the machine started beeping again and i felt tony grab my hand.

Y/n- t-tony?

Tony- "h-hey d-dont cry im here" he said faintly.

Y/n- oh my god tony.

Then the doctor rushed in.

Doctor- mrs stark what happened?

Y/n- i-im not sure i was crying and then he woke up.

Doctor- weird question but have you got powers?

Y/n- yes why?

Doctor- i think you healed him with your powers mrs stark. When you cried tears hit his skin and healed him.

Y/n- oh my.

Then tony started to look more lively and he looked 10 times better

Doctor- it worked. I need to run tests i will be back.

Then he left the room.

Tony- y/n im so sorry I didn't tell you.

Y/n- dont worry about that now tony im jist worried for you

Tony- dont be im alive

Y/n- i know

A couple of minutes later the doctor came in and ran tests on him. The results came back quickly and he looked at me shocked.

Doctor- mrs stark. Mr stark is 100% better because of you and his heart is perfectly fine. Its a mirical.

Y/n- wait really?

Doctor- yes. I need to go and tell the nurses but please mr stark stay still just incase

Tony- yes doctor.

So with that the doctor left.

Tony- well at least im not dead now.

Y/n- tony dont say that.

Tony- im sorry y/n for everything. I should have told you what was going on. My arc reactor had been playing up and i kept having chest pains but i didnt want to worry you. I didn't want to tell anyone thats why i was in a mood all the time. Im sorry i snapped at you earlier that was uncall for. Im so sorry.

Y/n-its okay but please next time can you tell me?

Tony-of course. Come here though i missed you.

So i get into bed with him and he cuddles into me. He kissed me on the forehead and we just lay there. 20 minutes later the nurse comes in.

Nurse- sorry to bother you but you are perfectly fine mr stark which is great thanks to your wife. You can head home but please try and rest.

Tony- how can i rest when i have two beautiful babys to look after

Y/n- its called me and the others tony. Im going to be playing nurse on you.

Tony- finee

So with that we got up and i called a taxi to take us back to the compound because tony wanted to do " back from the dead" when he walked back in.