Part 33- teasing

⚠️includes some smut⚠️

It was the next morning and i reached over to feel for tony and the bed was empty. "Ughh i need a hug" i groaned to myself. So i got up and walk downstairs and i see the others in the kitchen.

Bruce- good morning! Want pancakes?

Y/n- oo yes please i would love some

Bruce- help yourself i made lots

Y/n- "thank you" with that i took some pancakes and put them on a plate. I started eating them then nat spoke.

Nat- how was your first night as mrs stark?

Y/n- "it was amazing!" I said with a mouthful of food

Nat- haha i will speak to you later eat your food

So i finished my pancakes and i realised tony wasn't there with us.

Y/n- hey where is tony anyway?

Clint- so you have been sat here for the past half hour and didn't realise your own husband wasn't here?

Y/n- im tired okay?

Bruce- he is down the lab if you want to see him

Y/n- "okay see you guys later" with that i walked down to the lab.

I see tony tinkering with a suit and he looked really into it so i stood there for a while just staring at him until he looked up.

Tony- oh hello there gorgeous how long have you been there for?

Y/n- "about 5 minutes i didn't want to disturb you. You looked really into it" i said walking up to him.

He then pulled me in and had me straddling his lap.

Tony- "well im glad you came down i have a present for you" he said while picking me up and sitting me on the table while he walked over to his suit that was hung up.

He then pressed a button and it went onto him.

Y/n- oh god what are you doing now?

Tony- "you will see"

With that he walked over to me in his suit and his hud came down revelling his smirked face.

Y/n- what are you up to stark?

Tony- happy one day of being married mrs stark

Y/n- oh my lord im not going on a fly with you tony

Tony- oh no neither am i we are staying here baby girl.

He then started to kiss me passionately and he pulled me off the table and onto his metal hip. "So iron man is giving you a show today not tony" he whispered in my ear. It gave me tingles everywhere.
He then sat me back on the desk and pulled my shorts and knickers down. He then stuck his cold metal finger from the suit into my vagina. God it felt nice. "Oh tony that feels amazing" i moaned quietly. "Well thats not all baby girl" he then stuck in a second finger and he pushed a button with his other hand and the metal started vibrating in me. "Ahh fuck tony tony tony oh my god" i moaned while he pushed a third vibrating finger in. A few seconds later the vibrating stopped me he pulled out his fingers then a little flap opened on his suit reviling his big dick. He then opened his boxers and stuck it in me. He started pounding against me while i was layed on the table. "Oh fuck tony im gonna cu-" before i could finish i came all over his dick.

Friday- sorry to interrupt boss but mr rogers mr banner miss romanoff and mr parker is on their way down to the lab.

Tony-"shit" he cursed while pulling out me me.

Y/n- for fuck sake i was enjoying that

Tony- get under the table now!

Y/n- "fine" i said while i crawled under the table. I look up and see that tony have sat on the chair infront of me and his dick was right by my mouth.

Steve- hey tony how are you haven't seen you all morning

Tony- yeah im okay been busy working on something

Y/n- "yeah on me" I whispered quietly

Bruce- I thought y/n came down here? And why are you in your suit?

Tony- she did yeah but she went back upstairs and im streching it out bit tight around the old gooey bag.

So I decided that i was getting bored so i started smoothing his dick then i stuck my mouth around it and started bobbing back and forth on it.

Peter- you dont look so good mr stark are you okay?

Tony- "y-eah im good" he said trying not to show his moans.

I started pumping more and he started twitching.

Nat- are you sure?

Tony- "i just feel a little u-unwell" he said again trying not to moan. "Oh fuck" he cursed.

Within a matter of seconds he came all in my mouth. I had nowhere to put the cum so i swallowed it.

Nat- whats wrong you look like you are about to throw up

Tony- i just remembered t-that i have a meeting tomorrow and yes i dont feel very well i think y/ns cooking last night made me ill.

So i bite his dick a bit so he would feel. How dare he blame my cooking

Steve- right okay we will leave you alone you dont look too well.

Tony- t-thanks guys

With that they all left and i could hear peter say "mr stark was acting weird" as they all walked up the stairs.

Tony- "oh fuck y/n you shouldn't have done that i could have got us caught" he said while helping me up from under the table.

Y/n- "how dare you blame my cooking my cooking is amazing" i said while pulling up my knickers and shorts.

Tony- "i know honey im sorry didn't know what else to say. Your cooking is the best" he replied while he took off his suit and pulled his trousers back up.

Y/n- anyway im gonna train if you go upstairs ask someone to train with me.

Tony- will do baby.

So i kissed him on the forehead and headed to the training room. Shortly after nat and steve walked in.

Y/n- "oh fuck they better not ask me about earlier" I thought to myself

Nat- hey y/n you okay?

Y/n- yeah im good

Steve- tony said you wanted training partners so here we are. But can we ask you something?

Y/n- "oh shit" I thought. "Of course go ahead" i said to them

Steve- whats wrong with tony?

Y/n- no idea why?

Steve- we went down to his lab earlier and he was stuttering and he was wearing his suit and he didn't look too well

Y/n- no idea

Nat- he said he felt sick and blamed your cooking

Y/n- that bitch! My cooking is amazing

Steve- we all know that! Anyway wanna train?

Y/n- of course

With that we trained for about two hours then went back upstairs and watched films with the others all day. I didn't cook because we ordered a Chinese but me and wanda ended up doing the dishes and we talked then it was quite late so we all headed to bed.