Part 25- will you?

So me and the girls head up to the "girls" room as we call it and no men are aloud in there. And we start to get ready. I do my hair and makeup and i put on a dress that is new in my wardrobe. 

Thats the dress^^

Thats the dress^^

Me and the girls then make our way down to the party. It was only us avengers and we were meeting thors new friends. God help who they will be.

So we all walked down and i sat next to tony.

Tony- "god i want to rip that dress off already" he whispered in my ear. It gave me the shivers his voice was so calm and i could feel my cheeks burning up.

Y/n-"stop you are making me horny" I whispered back while laughing

Tony- "then my job is done" he said while smirking at me

Steve- so thor when are your nee friends coming?

Bella- "yeah i want to meet them i need a new best friend mine have left me since she has been with tony" she said while smirking at me

Y/n- "well maybe you need to come on a date with me not thor all the time then" i said while smirking back at her.

Bella- tomorrow? 2.00pm dont be late

Y/n- deal!

Thor- anyway the should be coming in around half hour.

Steve- oh good

Tony- how many are there?

Thor- theres six of them

Nat- ooo okay

Bruce- anyway anyone want a drink?

Y/n- yes please!

Bruce- what would you like?

Y/n- martini please

Bruce- coming right up.

So bruce went to the bar and got me and himself a drink then sat back down.

Y/n- right i want to play some music. But one problem my favourite song is a breakup song and so is bellas so sorry tony and thor you are single for the next three minutes.

Bella- oh my is it the song that i think it is?

Y/n- well i think so we listen to it all the time

Tony- so you are breaking up with us for three minutes just to listen to a break up song?

Y/n- "yup" i said while me and bella rushed to the laptop to chuck on good for you by olivia rodrigo

Nat- oh god here me go

Bruce- what is this song?

Nat- a break up song basically

The song started playing and me and bella was screaming the song.