Part 50- punishment

⚠️ quite a lot of smut for the whole chapter so if you dont like smut skip it⚠️

Y/ns pov*

I woke up and i felt a strong arm around my waist. I noticed i was naked. "Oh fuck" I thought to myself. I tried to get out of tonys arm but he pulled me closer.

Tony- "god you were a nightmare last night" he says in my ear.

Y/n- oh god im so sorry.

Tony- "no problem" he said while sitting up and straddling me.

Y/n- what are you doing mr?

Tony- well im giving you your punishment.

Y/n- oh god

With that he puts his hand around my neck but tight enough that i could still breath. He then puts his hand down the side of the bed and goes into his bag he pulls out a blindfold. "You have been a naughty girl so this is revenge" he said with a smirk. He then left go of my throat and puts the blind fold over my eyes. I dont know why but this was making me have a million butterflies. " people will hear us though" i said innocently. "On they wont friday hacked into the castles walls so now its sound proof" he said while slowly nibbling my neck.

He gets off me and pulls my leg so i was closer to the end of the bed. I could hear him walk to the bag and pull something else out. He then started kissing up my leg which made me twitch. He then put something on my lady part and then he pushed it in. To be honest i had no idea what it was at this point but it felt nice because it was really cold. He then pushed a button and it started vibrating. "AHH TONY" i moaned loudly. "Daddy to you" he said back. He then started pushing it in and out and it felt really nice until he started going harder. "Remember your safe word?" He asked. "Red" I replied. "Good girl" he then started going harder and harder until the vibrating stopped. I was desperate for more. "Tony please just fuck me".

Tony- "beg me" he replied

Y/n- uh what?

Tony- you heard me

Y/n- i have never ever seen this side of you. I like it.

Tony- beg me

Y/n- "oh tony please fuck me i beg. Daddy please"

With that he pulled down his boxers and flipped me over. He pushed it inside me and held onto my hair. He started thrusting into me harder and harder. "Ahhhh tony" i moaned loudly. "Cum for me" he whispered in my ear. He kept thrusting into me and then he stopped flipped me back over onto my back and started again. I could feel him twitch and he came insde me. "Ahhh" he moaned. He then got out of me and pulled my arm to stand me up. He then picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist he then slams me into the wall and starts kissing me roughly. After a while he throws me back onto the bed softly and pushed me up to the head board. He goes back into his bag and gets out 2 sets of handcuffs.

Y/n- "where the heck are you getting all these things" i said out of breath.

Tony- i have my ways now be quite.

I just look into his big brown eyes while he attaches one hand to the headboard with one set . He then grabs another  set and connects my legs together.

Tony-"now i have a dildo in my bag. And you are going to play with yourself with the dildo while i wank" he said with a smirk.

Y/n- what kind of punishment is this?

Tony- no idea i just want to show you this side of me.

Y/n- to be honest i dont mind it but i like it when you want to have sex with me not watch eachother play with ourselves.

Tony- "something new anway." With that he sticks the dildo inside me and i let out a little moan. "Push it in and out while moaning my name princess then i will be happy"

So i do as he says and he starts playing with himself. "Ahh y/n" he moans. "Oh god tony" i moan back. To be honest I didn't see the point of this but i carried on with it. After a few minutes tony had finished and so did i.

Tony- you didn't cum?

Y/n-"no tony" i laughed.

Tony- my go then.

With that he took the dildo out of me and stuck his fingers inside me. He started with two but ended up with 3 in there. He pushed them in and out while he was kissing me roughly. I could feel a tingle and i came  on his hand. He then pulls out and licks his fingers.

Tony- you taste good.

Y/n- that was a weird punishment and to be honest i dont have a clue what i was being punished for.

Tony- you called me daddy in front of everyone. And you got too drunk.

Y/n- fair point but never do that again that was weird. Fair enough with the props like handcuffs and things but no.

Tony- your right i would rather do it normally but come on lets get cleaned up.

So me and tony junped in the shower and we washed eachother then got dressed and went downstairs.