Part 71-last day

It was the last full day in Disney we we're leaving at 9.00pm tonight. It had gone so quick. The kids loved it and so did me and tony. It was currently 7.03am and i was wide awake and i don't know why. Everyone was still sleeping so I decided to get up and make my breakfast. We normally go out for breakfast but I thought i would treat them and make my homemade pancakes.

I got out of bed and put Tony's shirt on and my nike pro shorts on because i was currently bare because of last night. I got dressed and quietly headed downstairs. I grabbed my ingredients and i quickly played some music while i made the pancakes.

After about an hour i had finished making everything and making the pancakes all nice. They had different fruit on them such as blueberries tongs favourite. It had strawberries and banana cut up. It had chocolate sauce on it and i little bit of squirty cream. I set the meals up on the table and went to wake the kids.

I woke them and told them to wait downstairs and i headed into mine and Tony's shared room i seen him laying on the bed with just boxers on. The light from the window glared onto his skin making it glow. He had messy bed hair which was absolutely adorable. I felt bad waking him.

I sat on the edge of his side of the bed and carefully traced my finger over his face. "Baby wake up" I whispered. He slowly started to open his dark brown beautiful eyes. A smile crept on his face when he seen me. "Good morning beautiful" he said in his sexy morning voice. "Sorry i didnt mean to wake you i felt bad but i made breakfast downstairs." I said to him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to lay with him. He moved over a little bit and i laid next to him.

Tony- cant believe we have to go home today

Y/n- me neither tones. Its been amazing though the kids have loved it

Tony- me too. Anyway what have you make for breakfast beautiful I thought we were going out for breakfast?

Y/n- well i made pancakes but hurry up and come down because the kids are waiting for us.

So i got up and tony followed and he got changed and we both headed back downstairs.

Duggie- come on dad im starving.

Tony- alright alright

So me and tony both sat down in our seats and we both started eating. All i could hear was forks hitting the plate and people eating quietly.

We all finished and the kids went to get changed while i washed the dishes. While i was washing the dishes i felt strong arms around my waist.

Y/n- why do you always do this?

Tony- do what darling?

Y/n- tease me you know i love it when you hug me from my waist.

Tony- "sorry love" with that he spun me around and kissed me passionately. I wiped my wet hands all on his face and he groaned."i hate you" he said while laughing.

Y/n- no you dont you love me.

Tony- yeah i do.

I finished washing the dishes and tony wiped them and put them away. We went upstairs and got changed then we packed our bags to go home. But tony said he had one more surprise before we was going to go on the jet.

The kids were playing a game with a little ball while me and tony was checking to see if we had left anything. We all got our bags and put them in the car and all got in. Tony drove and we ended up in a multi story car park.

Y/n- where we going?

Tony- "be patient now mrs stark" he said while grabbing my thigh.

Every time he  played his hand on any part of my body i get butterflies and he knows it.