Part 30- honeymoon

So it was the 15th of july and me and tony was on our way to the cruise on his private jet to go on our honeymoon. The last month have been amazing tony hasn't left my side except for when he goes down to the lab. Half of the time i end up going down to see him anyway. I was on the jet and i could see that tony has fallen asleep so i go to the mini bar and order a drink.

Waitress- what would you like mrs stark?

Y/n- "god i still haven't got used to that name but could i have a glass of red wine please?" I giggled

Waitress- of course!

She handed me the glass and i sat down next to the tv and watched some tv. You are probably wondering how am i watching tv on a plane it dont have an ariel. Its tony starks plane it has everything it even has a little games room.

The core pilot came up to me and said "mrs stark we will be landing in a few minutes". "Okay thank you" i replied and them walked up to tony and gently shook him to wake him up.

Tony- huh what? Oh hey baby whats up?

Y/n- we are about to land put your seatbelt on.

With that tony pulled me into the seat next to me and put my seatbelt over me first and then pulled his seatbelt on. We landed and he took my hand and led me down the steps and on to the cruise. The cruise was right next to where the jet landed because tony is lazy and dont like to walk. It was night time so me and tony went straight to bed.

Next day*

Me and tony had breakfast and he went to have a shower so I decided to go out onto the deck. It was boiling on the cruise going across the sea so i was laying on the lounger sun bathing when tony stood in my way of the sun so it shaded me.

Y/n- hey i was enjoying that sun.

Tony- oh so you like the sun more than me now?

Y/n- "yes the sun is boiling" i joked

Tony- well im hot too

Y/n- "nah i dont think so" i said with a smirk

With that tony picked me up off the lounger and threw me in the pool. It was freezing but it was nice.

Y/n- ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!

tony- "what thought you was hot so I decided to cool you down" he said sarcastically.

Y/n- "on yeah" i said while splashing him.

He then jumped in the pool with me and pulled me to his waist.

Tony- you do know you splashing me turns me on?

Y/n-"oh yeah? I can tell you are a little big down there" you said while looking underwater to tonys big dick.

Tony-"well wanna help me?" He said while smirking

Y/n-"nah im okay" i said while swimming away and getting out to go to the hot tub.

I got into the hot tub and jumped. "Ah fuck thats hot".

Tony- "noo its going to be cold in the hot tub" he said sarcastically making his way over to me. And getting in then sitting in the water.

Y/n- how are you sitting in it from a freezing cold pool?

Tony- "im not a baby like you" he said while smirking

Y/n- "oh yeah well woukd a baby do this?" With that i walked over to him and straddled his lap and letting the bubbles hit my back. I could feel something hard poking me and when i felt underneath me it was tonys dick." God you are horny 24/7 you are" i laughed

Tony- "well when i have a wife like you its kinda hard to resit"He said while kissing my neck. I let out a little moan.

⚠️little smut⚠️

Tony lifted me up and stated pulling the strings off my bikini so it would drop off. Then i pulled down tonys swim shorts to reveal his had dick. I then sat onto of it while he pushed it in. I started bouncing up and down on it and he held my hips to make me go faster. It was kind of hard to do it in the hot tub so i got off him and held his hand and dragged him to the bedroom. I pushed him on the bed and straddled him again.

Y/n- lets carry on is it?

Tony-yes my little jonny is getting a bit impatient.

With that i jumped back onto him and he pushed it in again. I started jumping up and down again then he pulled out of me and flipped me over so he was now on top. Within seconds he pushed it back in me and started pumping in and out of me. "Oh god tony" i moaned and i could feel his smirk as he kissed my neck. I gripped his ass and he kept pumping into me. "Oh god i think im gonna cum" he moaned. Then a few seconds later he came inside me. "You feel nice" I whispered to him.

He then started to get sloppy so he pulled out of me and kneeled infront of me.

Tony-"your go" he said before sticking his tongue into my private area. His tongue was exploring every little part of me. I had a tingle in my body then all of a sudden i released.

Tony-"you taste so nice baby" he said while licking the cum off his lips.

He then layed next to me and we both fell asleep. We woke up about 3 hours later and went for food in the restaurant. We had it to ourselves because we were the only people on the boat except for staff.

Y/n- tony thank you for all this im really enjoying it

Tony- my pleasure baby. Im enjoying it to. Cant believe you are now my wife

Y/n- me neither its amazing.

We finished our food and went back to hed and cuddled while watching tv. In about an hour me and tony had fallen asleep.