Part 37- gender reveal (1)

It was a month later and i have already had my first scan it was adorable i know it was only like a little blip but still it was cute. Me and tony went for the first scan about 3 weeks ago and today we was going to find out the gender. Well nat and wanda was finding out the gender because they wanted to plan me a gender reveal. I was currently laying in bed watching tv and it was 10.30am.

Tony- "hey baby" he said while walking into the room and laying next to me.

Y/n- hey have you finished the meeting?

Tony- yeah, what time is your appointment?

Y/n- 1.00pm why?

Tony- wanna go for breakfast?

Y/n- i would love to

Tony- okay get ready and i will meet you downstairs i have already asked nat and wanda and they agreed but steve is coming too.

Y/n- okay!

With that tony kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room. I put on leggings and a hoddie because i am a pregnant woman and i need to be comfy. After i got changed i brushed my teeth, had a wash and done my hair and makeup and made my way down to the main room.

Steve- you ready to find out the gender y/n?

Y/n- yeah i cant wait!

Tony- neither can i. Come on i will drive nat wanda and steve get in the back.

Steve- why cant i sit in the front im too big for the back.

Y/n- I AM PREGNANT!! IM CARRYING A BABY INSIDE ME!

Steve- alright alright calm down

Y/n- NEVER EVER TELL ME TO CALM DOWN STEVEN!

nat- oo shes angry.

Tony- come on stop arguing.

We all got to the car and drove to a restaurant to have breakfast. I didn't really want food because all i could think about is ice cream to be fair. Everyone ordered breakfast so i just had beans on toast. By the time we had ate everything it was 12.00.

Tony- we have an hour what should we do?

Y/n- i want ice cream again

Steve- y/n its literally 12.00 you canr have ice cream.

Tony- you aint having ice cream.

Y/n- "fine then i will walk to the ice cream shop myself." With that i got up and waked out.

Wanda- good luck tony this is only the first month and she is moody.

Tony- haha i know might just hide away for 9 months

Nat- no she will bully us but come on we need to find her.

With that they all followed me down the street. I pretended i didn't care that they wasn't walking with me but i feel lost without holding tonys hand. I got outside the shop and waited for them. Then a few minutes later they came behind me.

Y/n- god take your time!

Steve- not our fault you walked off

Y/n- i need ice cream

Tony- what ice cream do you want?

Y/n- can i have 6 scoops of (your favourite flavour) in a box please

Tony- six?

Y/n- three for me three for baby

Tony- finee

So tony went in and got me ice cream and we walked to the little park and sat on the bench for me to eat it. Once i ate it all we made our way back to the car and to the hospital.

Tony- "you okay baby?" He asked while he put one hand on my thigh and one hand was resting on the steering wheel.

Y/n- yeah think i ate too much ice cream

Steve- i did say. Eating ice cream to early is bad for you.

Y/n- "sorry dad" i said sarcastically and i could hear tony nat and wanda let out a little laugh.

Steve- ugh please let this baby hurry up.

Around 10 minutes later we arived at the hospital and we was sat in the waiting room until the doctor called us in. First only me and tony went in.

In the room*
Doctor- good afternoon mr and mrs stark how are you felling?

Tony- nervous

Y/n- sick i ate too much ice cream

Doctor- oh these cravings have hit you hard mrs stark. Its very normal but the cravings  will get weirder.

Y/n- oh god

Doctor- anyway im going to put the jell on it might be a bit cold.

He put the jell on and i jumped at the coldness. Tony grabs my hand and holds it.

Tony- you will be okay

Y/n- i know i know

So the doctor scanned me and the scan was on the screen i could see the tiny baby.

Doctor- "thats their head, legs and body" he said while pointing at the screen.

Y/n- awhh look at them.

Doctor- well let me clean you up and i will get the results for you

Y/n- my friends wants the results for a gender reveal not me. Could you tell them.

Doctor- " of course you can wait outside while they come in" he said while cleaning me up.

Y/n- thanks doc

With that me and tony went outside and nat and wanda walked in. Around 10 minutes later they came out with smiles on their faces.

Tony- oh that seems like a happy face.

Nat- im going to be an auntie to a kid.

Y/n- "oh neverrr thought i was going to give birth to a horse" i said sarcastically.

Nat- oh shush you know what i meant.

Tony- dont tell us.

Wanda- we wont

So an hour later we were back in the compound and we were all in the main room talking.

Nat- so me and wanda have decided to plan this early. We will have the gender reveal on friday which is two days away. I have invited happy,may, pepper, and the gardiens. Dress in the color you think the baby will be and me and wanda will dress in yellow so we dont give away what gender it is. The party will start at 7.00pm.

Y/n- cant wait.

Tony- what do you think the gender is baby?

Y/n- secret you will find out what i think it is on the day

Tony- fine by me.

With that we all played a game of monopoly and had a few laughs.