Part 34- hide and seek

It was a week later and me and tony had just gone to bed. I woke up around 3.00am by jumping because I heard thunder and i saw lightning. I went to cuddle to tony and he wasn't there. I could see through the crack of the bathroom door that the light was on so i put my fluffy blanket around me and walked towards the bathroom. I opened the door ask said "tony?" Quietly but he wasn't in there. I hear another loud thunder bang and i started to panic so i ran downstairs.

Sam- who goes there?

Bucky- we will hunt you down

Y/n- bucky? Sam? Is that you two?

Bucky- oh hey y/n dont scare us like that again we just watched a horror film and we are shitting ourselves.

Sam- not to sound gay but we are definitely sleeping in the same room tonight that is some scary shit.

Y/n- what was it about?

Bucky- a min kidknapped lots of people and killed then

Y/n- oh dont worry i wont kidknapp you or kill you

Sam- good what you doing up anyway?

Y/n-"oh came down for a glass of water" i lied because I didn't want them knowing that i was petrified of thunder

Bucky- awh okay well we are going to bed see you later

With that the two boys left. I poured myself a glass of water like i said and i walked down to the lab because thats where i guessed tony was. I walk into the lab and seen that tony was fast asleep on the desk. "Awh like a little baby" i said to myself. I didnt want to wake up but i also didnt want to be alone so i sat down on the sofa that was in the lab and went on my phone and played 8 ball pool for a while. Around half hour later a lightning flash came through the lab window and i jumped. Then a few seconds later thunder struck. I started crying a bit. I have hated the thunder since i was little and my parents would keep me calm but ever since they have passed away I haven't really heard thunder until this day.

Tony- "baby is that you?" He asked tiredly

Y/n-"y-yeah sorry for startling you" i replied shaken

Tony- "hey whats up you sound upset." With that he started walking towards me. "Friday put the lights on" he said to the AI

He then seen that i was shaking and crying and came over and hugged me. "Hey honey whats wrong"

Y/n- "you may find this stupid but i cant stand thunder it scares me. I hate it i start to have mini panic attacks. It used to happen all the time when i was younger but my parents would calm me down. I haven't heard thunder since my parents died wel exept thors but i know he was doing it so it didn't affect me but im scared tony" I explained. He pulled me in and i put my head into his chest.

Tony- i dont think its stupid at all baby. Im here with you no need to be scared.

He started smoothing my hair and i could feel myself dropping off.

Y/n- tony can we to back up to bed?

Tony- of course darling.

He then picked me up and took me back up to bed and cuddled me. A few moments later i had fallen asleep and was waking back up again the next morning.

I woke up and i could feel myself all tangled in the sheets with tony. I pulled myself in tighter to him and i felt him kiss my head.

Tony- good morning beautiful. You okay today?

Y/n- good morning and yeah im good thank you now.

Tony- come on lets eat breakfast. Well dinner its nearly 1