Part 70- what you did

(So basically this chapter is going to be little paragraphs basically what you did in the 3 weeks)

One day we took the kids back to disneyland because there was a disney parade. All the characters were on floats and going around the park. Other people was there too so it wasn't just us and tony made a new friend called paul. To be honest tony wasn't a fan of him he didn't stop talking. But he had a little girl aged 6 so she was close age to abbie so them two got along. He was a single parent and to be honest i felt sorry for him he seemed broken. After the parade we didn't really do much we had food and then we went back to the villa and the kids went in the pool again.

Another day we all just went for a car ride. Tony put the map on and we went to this beautiful waterfall. The kids were playing in the water and jumping in but me and tony was sat on a picnic blanket cuddling. We had a little picnic and then tony picked me up and dunked me in the water. I wasn't happy but his words were "payback from when you dunked me darling". I was mad at him all day but he was too adorable to be mad at. Then we went back and went to the entertainment place were the kids had a sing song. To be honest i got drunk and i did karaoke tony loved my singing but when im drunk i sound like a dying cat. We had fun that night but me and tony were too drunk and peter was on baby sitting duty.

Another time tony booked a baby sitter for the kids and their names was jake and maddie. They took them off our hands and tony had a relaxing day planed for us. He took me to a spa and we had massages but nobody would beat tonys massages. We went in the hot tub and in the steam room where things did get a little steamy. Luckily nobody was there. Then i pushed tony into the pool and we had a splash fight. Even though we got kids sometimes we like to act like big kids but we loved it really. Then he took for for a ride in the car and we ended up on a mountain looking over spain. It was beautiful. We went back and i made food for tony but that ended up with a make out session in the kitchen and nearly burning the villa down. The firefighters came and put out the small fire it wasn't too bad but it was still embarrassing. The kids came home and we watched a film and i ended up falling asleep on peters shoulder. Tong carried me up to bed and yeah.

Another day it was raining outside so we all decided to stay in. We played lots of game like hide and seek. Truth or dare but a kids version. Monopoly and tony got mad because abbie was beating him at it. We played another game of hide and seek and i hid in like a loft thing and nobody could find me for like an hour until I screamed because there was a spider crawling on me and i fell and cut my head but dr stark sorted that out. We then facetimed the others back at the compound and to be honest it wasn't looking the best hardly any of them were talking because of a argument they had. After that i made cookies with the kids this time I wasn't going to burn anything. Then we sat and watched lots of disney movies. Until i got bored so i started dancing in the rain with duggie and tony was just sat there laughing.

Another day the girls wanted to go and see frozen live and the boys wanted to go to a car show where the cars from the movies cars was going to be there so i took the girls and tony took the boys. Frozen was amazing to be honest i sung my heart out with the girls and when it finished i tried to phone tony but he didn't answer and he had the car so i couldn't exactly go anywhere so me and the girls were waiting for ages for the boys until they finally decided to show up with mc Donald's for us all.

Another day we all decided to go shopping in the biggest mall in Spain. It was huge to be honest it had hundreds of shops in it. Tony didn't like shopping but he loved it today because there was lots of mechanic shops so he didn't care. The kids absolutely loves the shops because there was lots of toy shops. Peter on the other hand hated it but he saw beautiful girl even though he was dating MJ he is a boy and when he sees a girl he gets exited so me and tony were winding him up all day but to be honest i think he just misses MJ bless him. The kids were happy all day because tony gave into them and baught them lots of toys and peter had a new Game console thing not sure what it was and to be honest didnt want to know im not into games like that. When we got in tony disappeared and when i looked he was flying a suit outside. Gosh he dont go anywhere without them.