Part 67- day 1 in disney

I woke up at 8.15am and tony and the kids were still asleep so i crept downstairs. All our suitcases was still downstairs because it was so late last night we didn't have time to un pack so i moved them to one side and i connected myself to the wifi. Tony being tony he made sure this holiday was 10/10. Full wifi. There was a restaurant/bar down the road. (If you watch love island its like that with the villa with the drive heading to it). Tony had hired a audi so we could use while we are here.

I opened the back door and a waft of boiling hot air drifted in hitting me. It was lovely. ( i dont know if there is a disney land in spain but let's pretend there is). I went outside and sat on the day bed and around 20 minutes later i hear everyone coming downstairs so i go back in.

Y/n- good morning you lot.

Duggie- morning mummy.

Ella- good morning.

Y/n- did you all sleep okay?

Peter- that bed is incredibly soft i slept like a baby.

Abbie- i came in to wake up you and daddy but only daddy was there how are you up?

Y/n- i dont know sweetie.

Tony- anyway today we are going to the main disney park.

Duggie- yay best birthday ever!

Tony- well go and get dressed all of you. Ella can you help abbie?

Ella- yeah come in abbs

So the kids went upstairs to get dressed and tony came up to me and kissed me.

Y/n- ugh why do you have to be so hot?

Tony- i dont know blame howard and maria.

Y/n- do you miss them?

Tony- some days more than others but we got to plod on. I wont talk about it though because i dont want any of us getting upset today.

Y/n- haha ok.

So we got dressed and went for breakfast. After that we got into the car and tony drove us to the main park. Tony had fast passes so we could go straight in and skip all the queues . Little did i know tony had booked the whole park for ourselves.

Y/n- gosh where is everyone today?

Tony- um yeah about that we have this whole park to outselves.

Y/n- what?

Tony- im a billionaire sweetheart i can do what i want.

Y/n- oh god ok. Um kids i would stay stick with us but you have trackers on you so go and do what you want. Abbie who do you want to stay with?

Abbie- PETER!

y/n- is that ok pete?

Peter- of course its ok.

Abbie- yay will you come on the tea cups with me?

Peter- of course.

So they all left to do their own thing. Tony had gave the kids trackers to keep on which was actually a good idea. Even though we had the park to ourselves i was scared of loosing them.

Tony- what do you wanna do?

Y/n- tower of terror.

Tony- w-what? R-really?

Y/n- what the famous tony stark is afraid of tower of terror?

Tony- no!

Y/n- come on then lets go.