Part 24- moving

It was two weeks later and last week tony had bought the new compound for us been as the tower was kind of destroyed from the fight with loki. So today was the day we were moving. I woke up to me and tony bare naked cuddling with eachother.  Little snores were escaping his mouth and i found it adorable. My legs were wrapped in his and his arm was around my head hugging me tightly. I could see the glow of his arc reactor and i traced  my fingers along his abs. They were perfect. He was perfect. I was lost in thought when i felt tony kiss my head.

Tony- "good morning beautiful" he said with his hot moring voice.

Y/n- good morning handsome

Tony- how did you sleep?

Y/n- "on a bed i shut my eyes and then drifted off then woke up the next day what about you?" I said sarcastically

Tony- stop being sarcastic now miss y/l/n

Y/n- sorry mr stark

Tony-"god i love it when you call me that. It turns me on" he said with a grin.

Y/n- thats weird because peter calls you that all the time

Tony- yeah but he isnt you and he is a kid.

Y/n- "oh okay" with that i looked into his big brown eyes. And he looked into my E/c eyes.

Tony- we are moving today

Y/n- yeah i know i cant wait at least i wont have to walk up many stairs now

Tony1 true

He lent forwarded and went to kiss me but i quickly got up and chucked his hoodie on and knickers and my shorts and said "you got to catch me if you want a kiss well try not to run too fast you might break your legs they are old" i said while running out the door. "Oh i will get you for that" i heard him shout

I ran downstairs and seen the others.

Steve- why are you running?

Y/n- HIDE MEE

Nat- get under the blanket by me and wanda and pretend its our legs on the sofa.

With that i did what she said and i could hear tony come down the stairs.

Tony- where is that woman?

Steve- what woman?

Tony- my girlfriend

Thor- didn't know you had one

Bruce- who?

Tony- oh shush anyone seen y/n?

Nat- i seen her run down to the training room

With that i hear tony walk towards the training room well thats what i thought and i started giggling. I pulled my head up and looked around I couldn't see him. "Has he gone?" I asked

Peter- "yeah he is gone" he said while smirking

Y/n- good!

Peter- y/n can you do me a favour and go and get me a drink of water my throat feels dry

Y/n- of course i will be back now kiddo!

Peter- thank you.

With that i walked to the kitchen and started pouring peter a glass of water. I turn around and tony was right behind me. I yelped and dropped the glass of water.

Tony- "gotcha now honey" he said while grabbing my hips.

Y/n- peter was in on this wasnt he?

Tony- "yup" with that he pulled me in and kissed my lips passionately. He grabbed my ass and picked me up to his hips. And i wrapped my legs around him. "Wanna take this upstairs?" He asked

Y/n- "nope" i said while jumping down and running back to the main room with the others while laughing.

Nat- you okay?

Y/n- SCOTT SAVE ME HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME

with that i jumped next to scott and burried my head into his shoulder and tony walked in laughing.

Tony- "dont worry sweetie i give up you win" he said while sitting next to clint.

Steve- its 12.00pm we need to get a move on if we are moving.

Y/n- true im going to go and pack.

Scott- what about breakfast though?

Y/n- im not hungry.

Tony- neither am i. I will come up with you and pack sweetheart

Y/n- "oh god" i said getting up and running up the stairs. I ran to our room and hid in the wardrobe. I could hear tony come in but he was awfully quite it was scary. So i open it slightly and then he opened it and pulled me out and pulled me onto the bed.

Tony- "see the old man isnt always slow." He said while kissing my neck

Y/n- well you can be not when you want to have sex though

Tony- hey i might be a little horny but i dont want to have it right now i gotta get packed.

Y/n- oh okay good because i need to pack too.

So me and tony packed al our things in boxes and started packing mine and his car. We put still that was around the compound in to. His stuff from the lab and the things from the training room and other rooms were already at the compound it was just our bedroom things mostly.

We all got into our cars and drove to the compound. I was on my own in the car and it was an hour dive. So i listened to music and answered about 20 phone calls off tony while driving. Then we finally arrived at the compound. It was huge fair play. It had hundreds of windows so it was amazing.

Me and tony walked through the door together and we decided that we might aswell share a room. So we walked into our room and it was beautiful. It had gray and white walls and 2 huge windows with shutters and curtains on them. We had a huge walk in wardrobe with places to put clothes shoes and it even had a make up desk already in it with a sofa in the middle of it and huge mirrors. The bedroom also had an on-suit bathroom. That was huge to. It had a big shower with a window looking out but we could only see out nobody could see in. It had a big bath and cute little cabanets. And other bathroom things.

After unpacking we went to the main room and sat with the others.

Tony- little party tonight just us guys?

Steve- sure!

Thor- um actually can I invite some of my other friends?

Bella- baby you got more friends?

Thor- yeah i met them last week when i went to space.

Y/n- yes invite them thor!

Thor- will do

Tony- party at 7?

Y/n- tony its half past 4 now

Nat- that's perfect. Come on girls lets go and get ready.