Part 52- birthday

It was a few weeks later and it was my birthday. Just another day I thought of it. Everyone else was more exited than me. I had been up all of the night not being able to sleep but tony on the other hand laid on my chest while i played with his hair and was out the whole night. He was such a peaceful sleeper it was adorable. His hand was around my waist and his other hand was in mine all night. It was currently 5.30am and i couldn't stick laying in bed any longer so I decided to go on a run. I quietly changed into some running shorts and a tshirt and went downstairs to the kitchen. I filled my water bottle up and made my way through the doors.

I got outside and i ran into the little forest near the compound. Most people would hate me going in there on my own but i was okay i sat next to the little waterfall that was in the middle and stayed there for a while thinking. It was so relaxing. The birds tweeting and the water running into the little lake.

I was sat there for a while and when i looked at the time on my watch it was 7.45am so i decided to walk back to the compound. It was roughly an half hour to walk back.

I walked through the doors and there everyone was sat there with worried looks on their faces until brogan saw me.

Brogan- "MUMMY" he shouted happily while running upto me and jumping in my arms

Y/n- hey buddy!

Brogan- happy birthday!

Y/n-"thank you brogs" i said with a confused tone. To be honest i forgot it was my birthday.

Tony- "where the heck were you. We were all worried we have been trying to phone you " he said with a worried tone.

Y/n- sorry for worrying you and oh i left my phone here i just went for a run.

Tony- "glad you are okay" he said while hugging me. "Happy birthday beautiful" he then kissed me on the lips.

Everyone said happy birthday to me and to be honest i was happy. Even though i hated my birthday because normally i would have gone somewhere with my parents but since they have been gone i just cant be bothered for it.

I sat down and everyone started giving me presents.

Y/n- you didn't have to get me anything you guys. Just being here is enough.

Tony- I got you something little but i want to take you somewhere later on.

So everyone started handing them out. Nat gave me a new dress. Wanda gave me heals. Thor gave me a necklace. Bucky bought me a bracelet and everyone else gave me little things. Tony then comes over and hands me a little box. When i opened it there was a fob.

Y/n- whats this?

Tony- press it

So i did as he said and i hear a mumbling sound. A few seconds later a purple and white suit comes and lands in front of me.

Tony- you have always said you wanted to fly with me so here you go.

Y/n- oh my tony i dont know how to fly.

Tony- i will be your teacher no worries about that darling.

Y/n- "thank you sexy" i said while getting up and kissing him.

Bucky- get a room.

Y/n- oh shush soilder. Anyway thank you everyone for all these they are amazing.

Wanda- make sure you wear everything tonight now

Y/n- haha i will.

Time skip*

It was time for the little party. The gardiens had turned up earlier we were just waiting for pepper but for some reason rhodes popped out earlier and didn't come back so we were waiting for him to.