Part 62- funderel

It was two weeks later and today was the day we say goodbye for good. It was hard for duggie because it was his birthday next week and today we are saying goodbye to y/n. I haven't slept every since that day. I just couldn't every time i close my eyes i see her beautiful face. It hard but i had to get a move on.
I was cut out of my thoughts to bruce walking into thr lab.

Bruce- how you holding up

Tony- its hard bruce

Bruce- i know ton but you got to be strong for the kids. Y/n died a hero and we all know that.

Tony- i know i just cant believe we will be saying goodbye to her.

Bruce- me neither but come on lets go upstairs to the others.

Me and bruce headed upstairs and everyone was sat on the sofa and the kids were playing with lego on the floor. Y/n used to love the lego she would be in her oils so it broke me seeing them there playing with it but it was cute.

Duggie- look daddy i made a house.

Tony- wow kiddo that's amazing!

Ella- peter is helping us.

Tony- thanks kid!

Peter- no worries mr stark

Nat came up to me and hugged me.

Nat- be strong for the kids ok?

Tony- yeah i will. Im going to get changed the funderel is in an hour

Nat- ok me and wanda will get the kids ready come on kids.

Ella- comingg

So i went upstairs to mine and y/ns old room. Yes we were in the compound but the tower was there for emergencys like we had a few things there incase but not a lot. We still had our very first picture together in a photo frame on the stand so i took it and cried. She was beautiful then and she is absolutely stunning now I really miss her.

I finshed crying and got changed i didnt wear black i wore gray because that was y/ns favourite coulor. Her sayings were "i love gray because it has meaning. Its not as dull as black and its not as happy as yellow its just right" and to be honest i loved when she said that. Anyway i got my shoes on and done my hair I didn't do it perfectly because i just didn't have the energy to. I walked downstairs and seen the kids. Abbie didn't have a clue what was going on because she was to to young. Duggie just put on a brave face but i could tell he was broken. Brogan didn't smile he just had sadness written all over his face and ella just couldn't hold it in she was hugging scott and crying her eyes out.

Tony- ella hun come here

She came up to me and cried onto my chest.

Ella- i cant believe she is gone dad. I miss her allready.

Tony- me too baby girl. But trust me mummy is looking down on you really proud.

Ella- when do we have to go?

Tony- in a minute baby its a 20 minute drive from here

Ella- okay can i go and get my bracelet i made for her?

Tony- of course.

Last week ella made a bracelet for y/n and she has the other half. It has two parts of a heart and when you put it together it joins together. It was so cute.

She came back downstairs to us and we all jumped into the limo that happy was driving. Bella was in tears her and y/n hadn't been hanging out in a while because she had gone to asgard to be safe from everything and she found out about y/n through thor. We were all broken y/n really brought light to the team.