Part 21- "it"

⚠️This is going to be the smutty part of the story. If you dont feel comfortable please skip this chapter. Or if you want to read i have warned you!⚠️

Me and tony went up to bed and as soon as i walked through the door tony pinned me up against the wall and started kissing me roughly. I loved it. He lips were not leaving mine. He put his tongue onto my lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. Obviously i did leave him. Our tongues were literally exploring everywhere in each-others mouths. It was like fireworks was blasting in my brain.

He picked me up and layed  me down on the bed still not leaving my lips. He slowly made his way down to my neck and started sucking on it like it was a lolly pop. "Can i" he asked while playing with the zip on the back of my dress. "Of course tony im all yours" i said. I could see his smirk growing bigger.

He took off my dress slowly and threw it on the floor. So i was laying there im matching bra and knickers. "Oh god y/n you are perfect." He said while looking me up and down. I took off his tie and then started un buttoning his shirt. He abs were just staring at me as well as his glowing arc reactor. He have always hated it he was insecure of it. But i always left little kisses on it and then he was okay.

He started unclipping my bra and slowly taking it off. He took it off and starting massaging my boobs. I moaned in pleasure which made him smirk again. I started unbuckling his belt while he was attached to my lips again. His lips were soft and i loved it. He helped me take off his trousers and i could feel his hard clothed  cock poking into my leg.

He hand slowly made its way down to my stomach then into my knickers. He cups my cunt. " all wet for me baby girl?" He asked "all for you sexy" i replied. He stuck one finger into my vagina and started going in and out then he added a second and started going faster. At this point i was moaning quite loud. "Friday do me a favour and activate sound proof room" with that a ding went off saying that the room was now sound proof. "Make all the noise you want baby girl nobody will hear you" with that i listened to his words and started moaning louder. "Ahhh tony please stop teasing and get inside me"

With that he took off my knickers relieving everything and then i helped him take off his boxers. Jesus at this point he was huge like bigger than ever. He then hovered over me then started rubbing against my clit teasing me. Then he slowly shoved it in. " is this okay?" He asked "yes tony perfect i replied  back" i started pumping in and out slowly

"Tony you can go faster" i said slowly getting out of breath. "Shouldn't have said that baby girl" he said while taking it out of me and flipping me over. He waited a couple of seconds because he knew that i wanted it. "For god sake tony i need you put it in" with that he shoved it back in me and grabbed my hair and started pumping harder and harder each time. "Oh fuck" he whispered in pleasure. This was the best feeling ever

He started to go even faster. "Oh fuck tony i think im going to cum" with that i came everywhere but he still carrier on pumping. He took it back out and flipped me over again but i flipped him over and straddled him. "My turn" i said while he just layed there smirking. So i jumped onto him. "Oh y/n go faster please baby please go faster" he moaned "yes sir" i said while jumping basically up and down ontop of him. He held my hips to help me go faster.

"Fuck y/n fuck" he moaned loudly. I placed my hands on his abs and started to go faster. "Fuck y/n im going to cum" with that he came all over me. So i slowed down. I got off him and slumped next to him.

"Fuck i need more" he said. So i got up and kneeled down in-front of the bed he sat up and looked at me. "Please do it i beg" he said. So i started licking the tip of his cock and he started to moan my name again. So i shoved it in my mouth and he started bobbing my head. He tasted amazing fair play. So i carried on doing it. "Of fuck y/n im gonn-" with that he came in my mouth and i swallowed. I took it out and wiped my lips from where the cum went. "Oh you good girl thought  you would spat" he said while winking at me. "Well you tasted lovley so i had to" then he pulled me onto his lap and i was straddling him again. "Round 2?" Tony asked. "In the morning im tired now" i said back. "Okay beautiful" and with that we cuddled in bed both naked to the bone and we fell asleep.