Part 38- gender reveal (2)

So today was the day we were going to find out if i was going to be having a beautiful princess or a handsome prince. I was so exited but very nervous at the same time. God i wish my parents was here with me. I miss them so much they would have loved everyone especially tony. Right now it was 3.30pm and i was in the girls room with bella and we were just talking.

Bella- how you feeling baby mamma?

Y/n- very exited but im so nervous

Bella- i bet you are bless you. You will be amazing though but one question what gender are you hoping it will be?

Y/n- I really dont mind what gender it is as long as the baby is healthy its ok.

Bella- awh to be honest i hope its a girl.

Y/n- why?

Bella- i can be a cool aunt and take her shopping and get her nails done and everything.

Y/n- well she isnt even born yet bells

Bell- i know i know.

Y/n- im just curious what everyone thinks its going to be.

Bella- me too but i think its going to be a girl.

Y/n- me too tbh i just feel it.

We talked a bit more and before you know it it was just about to turn to 5.00pm. And nat and wanda walk in.

Nat- hey girlies

Wanda- hiya girls

Bella- heyy

Y/n- hi

Nat- you ready to get ready?

Y/n- sure what time is it?

Wanda- 4.59pm

Y/n- shut up is it?

Wanda- yeah why?

Y/n- jesus bells we have been talking for ages

Bella- better start getting ready. By the way who is coming all together?

Nat- um well us avengers and the gardiens thats about it i didnt want to like push loads of people to come.

Wanda- and may happy and pepper.

Y/n- okie dokie

So we all started to get ready. We talked alot again and nat done my make up and wanda did my hair. Of course i was going to wear pink because i got a feeling its going to be a girl. So did bella. But nat and wanda wore yellow dresses like what they said.

 But nat and wanda wore yellow dresses like what they said

This is the dress that you wore^^

After we all got ready we headed down to the main room. Everyone was standing around and nat shouted out.

Nat- Right everyone into the groups. Blues on one side and pinks on the other.

Me,bella,steve,bruce,maria,pepper,may,clint,quil and scott was all in pink and the rest was in blue. I started walking to tony and gosh he looked absolutely smoking.