Part 40- birth

I was so scared. There was going to be two baby's coming out of me im petrified. I just needed someone but no nobody was bloody answering.

Y/n- i dont know if im ready yet.

Then after i said that i hear the lift doors opening revealing everyone.

Paul- im sorry y/n but you kinda have to be

Then tony and nat came running over to me.

Tony- hey baby im here okay everything is going to be okay.

Nat- you got this y/n i know you have

Y/n- im scared what happens if i die?

Stephen- we will make sure you wont die y/n.

Paul- its very likely. By the way hi me stark im paul and thats stephen.

Tony- nice to meet you please call me tony

Y/n- okay just have a chit chat WHILE IM IN LABOUR.

tony- right yeah sorry. The rest of the avengers can you please go to the training room or something because y/n dont want all of you seeing her push two babies out of her.

So all the avengers left exept nat and tony.

Stephen- y/n you will have to start pushing okay?

Y/n- "o-ok" i said shakely. So with that i started pushing. "AHHHHHHHH" i screamed so loud. I could see tony going white as a sheet and then he dropped to the floor.

Nat- shit

Y/n- "paul can you H-Hel AHHHHHHHH. NAT PULL TONY.AHHHHHHH" i screamed as i tried to speak.

Stephen- we need someone else here nat go and get someone she is conditible with.

So with that paul lifted tony up. Surprisingly paul was very strong and he took tony to the office room. Then he came back. Nat went down and came back with scott and he held my hand. Then all of a sudden the lift doors opened and two ladies walked in.

Lady 1- "hiya my name is bethan and her name is carys" she said pointing to the other woman.

Carys- we are here as midwives for the babies.

At this point i had no idea what they said because i was too busy pushing the babies out of me. It hurt like a bitch.

Y/n- AHHHH I CANT DO IT!

scott- i know you can y/n i know you can

Y/n- AHHHHH

after a few minutes I managed to push out one of the babies which was the boy. I started pushing again and then the girl came out. It hurt I didn't feel well at all. I looked at nat and all of a sudden it went black.

Tonys pov*

I wake up in the office on the office couch. I could hear crying but I was half asleep until it hit me. "MY BABIES HAVE ARRIVED" I shouted happily. I ran out of the office and to the main room where y/n was giving birth i could see the nurses holding the babies with a sad look on their face. So i waked up to them.

Bethan- hiya mr stark im bethan and thats carys.

Tony- hi. Is everything okay with the babies?

Carys- the babies are perfect but not good for your wife mr stark.

Tony- what? Why? Is she okay? Where is she?

Bethan- she has been rusher to hospital all the pushing of the babies had made her pass out and she lost a lot of blood and also her heartbeat has slowed down.

Tony- "oh my god" i said while crying.

Bethan- we need to take the babies for tests but you are more than welcome to come. Her best friend scott has gone with her and the rest of the avengers are down stairs. You wont be able to see her until she have had tests.

Tony- o-ok

So i hoped into the back of the ambulance with carys and my two beautiful babies and went to the hospital. I held both the babies hand they were absolutely adorable but i was so worried about y/n.

Tony- will she make it?

Bethan- the doctors are running tests she will though im sure of it.

So i texted the others to tell them to meet me at the hospital and they said okay so i was asuming they where on their way.

2 hours later the babies has had tests and they were perfect i was just sitting in another room with them while i was waiting for the doctors to tell me about y/n. It was a big room so all the avengers were with me.

Rhodes- "tony mate she will make it dont panic" he said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

Steve- she will. I mean she is so strong and look what yoy and her have made one beautiful baby girl and one handsome baby boy.

Tony- i know thanks guys.

Wanda- have you and y/n thought of names before now?

Tony- nope. Im waiting for y/n to wake up.

A few minutes later a doctor came in.

Doctor- "hi im dr davies. Your wife mr stark i dont know what she ate for breakfast but when she woke up she was perfectly fine. She wasn't hurting and nagging me for me to bring her to you is that o-" with that he was cut off by the door opening.

Y/ns pov*

I woke up and was perfectly fine and I really wanted to see tony so the doctor left and i followed shortly behind him. When he walked in I opened the door shortly after.

Y/n- "hey bitches" i said quietly.

Tony- "oh my god baby" he daid while coming up to me and hugging me.

Bruce- healing powers work now then?

Y/n- yup.

Tony- healing powers?

Y/n- talk later i want to see my beautifuls

So i walk over to them and they were both laying there with thier eyes closed.

God they looked like tony. The boy had beautiful black hair and the girl had dark brown hair. They were both sleeping so I couldn't see their eyes.

Nat- "the boy has beautiful brown eyes and the girl has beautiful (y/e/c) eyes." She said behind me.

Y/n- they are beautiful.

Tony-"like their mummy" he said while draping his hand around my waist.

Doctor- both beautiful but mr and mrs stark i think you should get some sleep its kind of late.

Tony- definitely need it.

Y/n- hey i did all the hard work.

Tony- i know honey im so proud of you.

So with the avengers left to go back to the compound and me and tony layed down on the hospital bed. He cuddled me close and i layed on his chest. He kissed my forehead.

Tony- i love you beautiful

Y/n- i love you too tony.

With that we both fell asleep