Part 73- argument

Happy drove us to the tower but happy and tony were being very secretive it was kinda pissing me off. They were acting weird they wee giving each other looks and i just wanted to know what was going on.

We got to the tower and the kids al rushed in. Me happy and tony grabbed the bags and headed up to the others. Everyone was awake even though it was like 12.00am.

We walked in and the kids were giving everyone hugs but i felt weird in there like secretive again. I ran over to bella and hugged her tight but she seemed like she was caught off gaurd so i left go.

Everyone was giving eachother looks and i didn't like it.

Brogan- mum can me and the kids go up to bed we are tired?

Y/n- of course you know where your rooms are.

The kids- good night everyone.

Everyone else- night!

I sat down and nat was staring at tony.

Y/n- right not being funny but what the fuck is going on?

Thor- nothing.

Rhodes- nothing why?

Y/n- dont bullshit me. You are all acting weird even you pete and i dont like it.

Tony- mind your language y/n and nothing is going on.

Y/n- oh yeah? Well when you decide to stop keeping secrets from me i will be down in the training room.

Happy- you need sleep.

Y/n- i dont need anything!

With that i walked off and went down to the training room. Ugh i felt so pissed of why were they keeping something from me. I needed to know. Everyone in this tower knew exactly what was going on exept me possibly the kids knew too. "oh my the kids could know! They would tell me" i said to myself. So i with that i ran upstairs everyone was not there so i was guessing they went to bed. I ran straight to brogan and duggies room.

Y/b- "boys" I whispered

They both woke up and duggie knocked the light on.

Brogan- everything okay mum?

Y/n- no not really. Can i ask you two something?

Duggie- go ahead.

Y/n- do you know why the others are acting weird.

They both looked at eachother then back to me.

Y/n- so?

Brogan- a little but we aint aloud to tell you. Dad said and he said if we told you we would be in trouble.

Duggie- he said you could get hurt and i dont want that happining.

Y/n- hurt?

Brogan- yeah..

Y/n- ugh okay go back to sleep.

Boys- good night mum.

So i walked back downstairs and i had no sleep in me what so ever so i knocked the tv on and watched friends. Before i knew it it was 9.10am. And i could hear everyone coming back downstairs.

Nat- hey...

Y/n- not speaking to any of you.

Steve- look y/n nothing is going on.

Tony- honey why dont you believe us?

Y/n- "MAYBE BECAUSE EVEN OUR KIDS KNOW SOMETHING AND AINT TELLING ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY I COULD GET HURT!!!" I shouted making abbie jump a little. She hugged peter and i started to cry.

Bruce- thats why we dont want to say y/n.

Tony- please honey just listen.

Y/n- "NO IM NOT GONNA-" i stopped shouting and started talking. "Im not gonna listen because all you know something and are hiding it from me. Its hard enough that i have you lot keeping secrets now you have the kids keeping secrets. If thats how you wanna play then play that way!"

Tony- I DONT WANT YOU KNOWING BECAUSE YOU COULD GET HURT!!!

y/n- WELL MAYBE IM ALREADY HURT BY ALL OF YOU!!!

bella- y/n Stop!

Y/n- NO ISSABELLA IM NOT GOING TO STOP EVEN YOU ARE FUCKING LYING TO ME!

bella- STOP SHOUTING!

loki- look y/n we want to tell you but we cant if we tell you then you could die dont you understand that we are trying to keep you safe.

Y/n- YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU ALL. im off out dont bother following me.

Tony- get your ass back here now.

Y/n- why the fuck should i listen to you?!

Tony- because in your husband.

Y/n- yeah well good husbands and good friends are not supposed to keep secrets from eachother!

Bella- we are trying to keep you safe!

Y/n- try harder.

Tony- GOD CANT YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND AND LISTEN TO US.

y/n- No!

Tony- GOD I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!!

Y/n- YEAH WELL IF YOU HATE ME THEN FUCKING DIVORCE ME!! YOU HAVE ENOUGH FUCKING MONEY TO DO IT SO FUCKING DO IT!!

tony- MAYBE I FUCKING WILL.

Peter- MR STARK!

Nat- tony stop you dont mean that!

Y/n- oh shut the fuck up nat you probably want me out of your life too.Actually want me to make it easier?

I took my wedding ring off and threw it at tony. At this point i had tears pouring out of my eyes. I looked back and all the kids were hugging eachother crying their eyes out.

Y/n- happy?

Peter- y/n dont!

Abbie- please stop arguing!

Y/n- we will honey. Stay with your dick of a father im off out.

Strange- no you aint!

Y/n- fucking watch me you dont want me in your life anymore so why should i fucking listen to you!

Wanda- Y/N!

Y/n- i give up! Kids i will see you later okay?

With that i hugged them and they hugged back.

Duggie- mum please dont go and work this out.

Y/n- im sorry dugs.

With that i grabbed a set of car keys off the side which i knew was tonys audis keys and drove off. I drove and drove and my eyes were blury because of my tears but I couldn't stop myself from crying.

I carried on driving and i could see a car following me.  I thought it was fury or someone so i phoned him.

On the phone.

Fury- y/n?

Y/n- thats my name.

Fury- im at the tower come back we want to speak to you i heared you had an argument with everyone come back and we will explain.

Y/n- oh so you know too. That's lovely anyway why the fuck are you following me?

Fury- im not

Y/n- dont bullshit me eye patch.

Fury- y/n im not following you. Nobody is.

Y/n- "then who the fuck is follo-" with that guns started shooting at me.

Fury- "Y/N!" I heard him shout and i coulf hear the others ask questions.

The call ended because i gun shot went straight through my phone. I swerved the car and i ended up crashing into a wall. I was in pain and when i looked down there was a branch straight through my stomach. Guns could he heard and then everything went black.