Alone | (Cheating) Readers Choice x Reader

Prompt- he cheats on reader

this story has no specific character but does use he/him pronouns. feel free to imagine whoever you wish

also later on on the chapter you may be confused so remember italics is your letter and bold is his brain thinking/responding

onto the story

______

"Welcome home dear." a grunt from him was your only response as he trudged past you to the bedroom. You held it in, your tears and emotions. You saw everything. His overly disheveled appearance. The red tint on his lips, cheeks, and neck. The loose tie. The smell of cheap perfume. The extra hair ties in his car. The late nights and early mornings when he would disappear. He didn't know you saw it all.

That night silent tears ran down your face as you look at him. He slept peacefully, unaware. You weren't awake to see him leave that morning; he was already on his way as you pack everything. Clothes stored in the suitcase as you packed up all of your memories next to them. And finally, with a pitiful smile you wrote a note, leaving it on the bed, and locked the door.

His POV

Work was hard. Life was hard. Balancing everything seemed to get more and more impossible. So many things plagued my mind. Not just work too, my mind wandered to other matters. Like Y/n. I sighed, guilt flushing my body. I wanted to tell her, to end my infidelity right then and there yet I somehow always found myself with her lips on mine. I never loved her, and I never will. I knew from the beginning i would ever only want Y/n. I have to tell her. I texted the girl Ihad been hooking up with, immediately breaking it off and blocking her number. A part of me felt better. Now, I have to make it up to Y/n, I don't wanna keep anything from her anymore.

Normal POV

After work he went to the flower shop, buying your favorite before ordering food and getting movie tickets. He was excited, he was ready to come clean and cherish your love together. He heart raced as he unlocked the door to your home, stepping in and shutting it behind him.

"Y/n?" he called out, the apartment was dark and deciding that you were probably asleep he walked to the bedroom.

You weren't there though. The bed laid as it was this morning with only two differences, you weren't there and a note was in its place. His stomach and heart simultaneously dropped.

No.

He fumbled over to it, picking it up as his eyes furiously read the words.

Hey, if you see this it means that your home now. i didn't want to have to face you. I know about what's been going on... and I wanna say i'm disappointed. I'm sorry. Why couldn't you just tell me that you didn't love me? No. No I do love you Y/n, I always have and always will! Still, I hope she was worth it. No. She wasn't. She never was and nothing ever will be. Have a nice life darling, maybe in the next one things will be different. NO PLEASE!

Much love, Y/n.

The note dropped from his hand as tears followed. Sobs echoed off the walls as he cried and wept for hours. He loved- not LOVES you yet he let this happen. It was all his fault. He should've never have started to do such a thing in the first place. He loves you yet he cheated. He made you feel worthless. He made you leave. And right now, all he wanted was to have you back. To have the chance to apologize.

That chance never came. The two of you never saw each other again and every phone call he made to you was declined. Your friends and family shut him out. He was truly alone.

a/n- y'all i went to the beach and all i could imagine was walking along and picking seashells off the beach with armin and levi trailing behind while grumbling. also the season 3 references were on FIRE it was hilarious. anyway, i plan on another chapter thursday or friday

umm i can't think of a question so leave some in the comments for me and others to answer:)

i love you very much