Chapter 1: Xi Xingling 01

Li Dong was born in the mid-to-late 1980s, and his parents were people who had experienced many hardships. When they were later arranged to work within the system, they felt that civil servants were the most popular iron rice bowls in the world.

Naturally, after graduating from university, Li Dong was encouraged by his parents to take the civil service examination.

In this way, the girlfriend who had been talking on campus for more than a year blew.

Because the woman disliked him for not being self-motivated, she was a small civil servant who couldn't give her the life she wanted.

It was not that the girlfriend did not give Li Dong the opportunity to choose, and asked him: "Listen to what his parents say to test for civil servants, or listen to me, let's do business together in Bei Piao." He also said, "What can you do now than a civil servant? Does the family have a background? Can it be promoted? Can you afford to buy a house in a first-tier city in the next three years?" Was

n't Li Dong still young at the time, thinking why his girlfriend is like this, it is too material?

Oh, you must buy a house in first-tier cities. Except for the first-tier cities, they are all small counties. Can't you survive?

Naturally, I didn't agree, and rushed to the expectations of my parents and tested the civil servants in the county. Six or seven years have passed in a flash. Well, the county house was bought, but the blind date has failed many times.

There are two reasons, Li Dong looks down on the woman, and secondly, the woman looks down on Li Dong.

The parents were particularly worried and regretted that they did not grasp Li Dong's beautiful and capable girlfriend.

If you were married, now your baby is in elementary school.

Li Dong himself is quite calm, not at all anxious. There are still two reasons. The more you grow up, the more you understand yourself. Second, you can't fall in love with the wrong gender.

What should be anxious now is not how to deal with all kinds of blind dates, but how to come out to the parents. It is said that October 11 is not the International Coming Out Day, so he will wait for the 11th after the long holiday.

The Eleventh holiday was just around the corner, and the various blind date parties that Li Dong hated came one after another.

Not only parents, relatives and friends take turns to introduce girls, but even the boss, colleagues, and even the parents of colleagues have begun to introduce themselves to them.

Li Dong is in his thirties this year, and he is tall and upright with handsome faces.

Although he is from a second- and third-tier city, he is also an elite man with a car and a house, and he is a target for ordinary girls who dare not get involved. Because I am afraid I can't hold it.

People who are not familiar with Li Dong always think that he will receive the Wechat from ten girls a day...

That's not true.

The real Li Dong is a person who does not accept WeChat messages from his sisters. All blind dates are settled on the same day and never stayed overnight.

It means that the first communication expresses unsuitable meaning.

But will patiently accompany eating, drinking, and playing.

This is Li Dong's character, casual, casual, soft-eared, patient, and self-satisfied. He is always satisfied with life. I would rather devote time to plant flowers and plants than to study the stock market and financial management.