Chapter 40 Guan Yaoming 13 The Overlord's Surrender

The appearance of Guan Yaoming interrupted the conversation between Jin Dachuan and Liang Gou. They looked at the boss with worry on their faces, and their hearts were shocked.

Why does his face seem to be broken?

Liang Gou asked in a low voice: "Brother Yao, how are the talks?"

Guan Yaoming paused: "You take them away first, you don't need to guard here." Then he looked at Jin Dachuan: "Dachuan will come with me." As he said, his tall body hunched slightly and walked in front of several subordinates.

Jin Dachuan: "Okay." He immediately followed.

Generally speaking, he and Liang Gou have a clear division of labor.

Guan Yaoming went to negotiate and lead Liang Gou, to kill and overtake Jin Dachuan. If it is to negotiate first and then kill and overtake, then take the two together.

Of course killing is a joke, Guan Yaoming doesn't kill.

Even in his time of Lao Tzu, he did not advocate killing.

The police can track down for decades, mainly because they have done a lot of illegal businesses, such as smuggling.

After getting in the car, Guan Yaoming took out his mobile phone and contacted Zhao Mian: "Where are you? I am coming to the address you mentioned."

Zhao Mian replied to the text message: "I have been waiting for you, come here." After a while, he Another message came and asked: "Are you alone?"

Guan Yaoming replied: "Yes." After

Zhao Mian rashly stabbed Lin Mo's identity out, he stayed in the house with fear. He knew that Guan Yaoming would definitely go to verify Lin Mo's identity, and he would definitely doubt how he learned that Lin Mo was a police undercover agent.

At present, he can only take a gamble. First, Guan Yaoming still loves himself, and second, Guan Yaoming did not check his identity.

Zhao Mian can be said to be convinced that Guan Yaoming still has feelings for him. He has been with this man for three years and all he has seen is the good side of him.

In fact, Zhao Mian was wrong a little bit, he had never thoroughly understood what kind of person Guan Yaoming was.

In the original work, the male protagonist is deeply bewitched by the scum attack, and of course he drove to this remote house alone.

Zhagong had already arranged a plan. He held a pistol and knocked down the male lead when he was not paying attention.

With Li Dong's intervention this time, things are completely different.

Jin Dachuan: "Fuck, the place is so remote, is it a Hongmen Banquet?" They set off at four o'clock in the afternoon, and when they arrived at their destination, it was dark.

Guan Yaoming: "Be careful for a while, I'm afraid there will be an ambush." ​​He absent-mindedly, his mind was all about Li Dong.

A little wolfdog smile appeared for a while, and the other person appeared coldly talking to him.

Jin Dachuan: "Okay."

At the destination, Guan Yaoming called Zhao Mian, and he said, "I'm here."

Zhao Mian: "The door is not locked, you can come in directly." The sound of cooking from his side, let It's hard to be suspicious, this is a drama that invites you to enter the urn.

However, after Guan Yaoming knew Zhao Mian's true identity, he would not take Zhao Mian lightly.

After a little discussion, he decided to split up with Jin Dachuan.