Chapter 16

Back on his seat, Xi Xingling was really worried about Li Dong. After thinking about it, he thought of Han Tianlin.

So he sent a message to Han Tianlin: "

Young Master, Young Master has a cold and fever, and it seems to be very serious. Can you tell me his address? I will go and see him quickly." Because he was too worried about Li Dong, Xi Xingling He didn't think much about it. He came to Han Tianlin this time just to get Li Dong's address, and he had no other thoughts in his mind.

During the time he was anxiously waiting, he sat absently leaning in a chair, working unintentionally.

"Xingling, so idle? The design draft has been revised?" Xia Bailun came over, and he smiled and said: "I think you are always staring at the phone, what's the matter? Who is waiting for a call?"

Is it the second son of Han again?

"No, I didn't wait for someone to call." Xi Xingling is annoying now. She is not in the mood to chat with Xia Bailun, hoping that the other party will go back to do her own thing quickly: "Aren't you more free? There is time to chat with me Fart."

This kind of person is really powerless to complain if he is jealous of others first, and he doesn't work hard.

"Hey, what can I do? Of course I am free..." Xia Bailun turned around and said, "Xingling, do you have any secrets to hide from me?"

Xi Xingling said amusedly: "What secret? I have more secrets I went, not only hiding it from you, but also hiding it from my parents. "So, which green onion are you?"

"Oh, my little temper is horrible, I know if you don't tell me." Xia Bolun: "Isn't that the second son of Han." He said this quietly.

"Tsk tusk, did Xiao Liu tell you? It's not a secret." Xi Xingling said: "Yes, I and Er Shao are friends, what's the matter?"

"Just simple friends?" Xia Bolun raised his eyebrows.

Xi Xingling looked stupid and said, "Of course you are a simple friend. Under the eyes of the general manager, can I not be innocent?" Then he rolled his eyes and said, "Why are you asking like this? Are they making it? The rumor of the Second Young

Master , I will tell the Second Young Master to go." Xia Bailun didn't dare to answer, he just asked: "How is your relationship with the Second Young Master?" It is said that he is a good friend? How did he think it was impossible. Maybe it's just a normal friend, who was made good friends by Xi Xingling's own brain.

"It's okay." A text message came in during the talk. Xi Xingling took a look, and he said with enthusiasm: "Oh, the second youngest has a cold. Tell me to come and see him. I'm going to ask for leave. Bye bye."

"......"real or fake?

Xia Bailun watched Xi Xingling quickly pack things, wait, his bag... Now I noticed, isn't this XX's new small backpack?

"I changed a new bag, so rich?" This item A looks so real, and it costs a few hundred yuan to say nothing.

"No, I bought it at a counter yesterday. I was in my early 30,000 yuan. I feel so distressed." Xi Xingling said: "Hey, I'm not telling you, I'm in a hurry." In my

early 30,000

yuan ... Xia Bailun thought it would cost 300 yuan at most. That's it, but how can Xi Xingling have so much money to buy luxury goods?