Chapter 49 Gu Xiujue⑧ Beast and Ami ABO

Xingwang system has a very disgusting rule, that is, once Omega is forced to go offline by Xingwang system, its name will be added to the blacklist forbidden to go online.

It needs to pass the appeal of Omega himself and Omega's parents to remove the blacklist before going online again.

Li Dongdan hurts. After he got out of the link cabin, he immediately contacted the male lead who was still on Starnet: "Xiu, I'm sorry, I was forced to offline by the system. I may not be able to log on Starnet in the next few days." In

other words, Before the coming-of-age ceremony, they had no way to meet again on Starnet.

Gu Xiujie knelt on the wet floor of the bathroom and replied to Li Dong a message: "Well, have you really decided about the operation?" He was soaking wet, and the cold water released the heat of his body. Hopefully in this way.

"Yes." Li Dong didn't want to say more about this. Even if there is no male lead, he would do it: "My family come to me, we will talk later." It

should be the Chu parents who received it. System information, come and check the situation.

Sure enough, Li Dong opened the door, and he saw an expression of disapproval from Mother Chu: "Huanhuan, you are too playful. Starnet prohibits you from going online again within a month."

Such harsh punishment is aimed at protecting Omega. They Weak and helpless, very easily injured.

"Okay." Li Dong breathed a sigh of relief. He was very glad that his nonsense on Starnet had not been exposed: "I will not go online anymore." But think about it, it will be exposed sooner or later.

"There are three days left for your coming-of-age ceremony. Mom knows you are nervous." Mother Chu: "Well, then, mom will take you out for a walk tomorrow." She touched her little son's hair and said.

"Okay." But Li Dong didn't expect to be able to move around freely. He knew that he would definitely stay in the car tomorrow.

A family with Omega at home will deliberately buy a car that can withstand Alpha destruction. To a large extent, it can protect Omega who is suddenly in heat on the road.

Li Dong is too naive, and his glorious deeds on the Star Network are still known to Dad Chu.

It's hard to know or not. Now, on the Star Network and in reality, people are talking about the sturdy Omega who won the Blue Medal in the shooting range.

Others bought videos from Xing.com and downloaded them to their personal terminals to watch them.

When Li Dong received a copyright fee from Xing.com, he looked dazed.

Throughout the afternoon, Father Chu stayed at work, and he listened to others discussing his young son in a complicated mood.

Sturdy, wild, and distinctive, he doesn't consider these words to be praiseworthy at all.

The younger son's rebellious period came too suddenly. After get off work, Dad Chu discussed with his wife, and they decided to hold a family meeting.

Li Dong: "I'm sorry." He apologized, sitting opposite the Chu family and his wife, and frankly announced: "I don't want to marry Alpha, I hope you don't force me." Thinking of the aborigines, it is more difficult to accept such independence. Li Dong bit his head and lied: "I am allergic to Alpha. As long as Alpha is close to me, I feel very uncomfortable."

Thinking that Chu's father is Alpha, he calmly added: "Of course, I will not treat myself. 'S family members are allergic."

"Enough." Father Chu: "I know you like Major General Gu, but he said that he just treats you as a friend."