Chapter 34: Guan Yaoming⑦The Overlord's Surrender

Yes, such a big production suddenly gave the role of the male number one to a newcomer who hadn't even heard of the name. Zhao Mian didn't doubt it.

This is the reason why Guan Yaoming didn't want Lin Mo to be red at the beginning. If Lin Mo suddenly had resources to become red, Zhao Mian would definitely guess who made Lin Mo stand out.

But it is simply impossible not to let Lin Mohong, unless they make a clean break.

An irritability arose in Guan Yaoming's heart. If he could be cut off, he wouldn't be so troubled as it is today.

"Let me see, how is the injury?" The boss walked in and saw Li Dong covering the corner of his mouth with a boiled egg, so he squatted in front of Li Dong to pick up the egg, and rolled around with his own hands.

"Hiss~~" Li Dong gasped and cursed, "You want to kill me with such a heavy hand? Oh shit-it splits again..." It hurts!

"Shut up, of course you will split when you keep talking. You speak lightly." Guan Yaoming taught. He saw Li Dong hurt, and his heart felt painful, but this was the little ancestor who couldn't bear to lose his temper. How come Zhao Mian broke the picture.

"How can I go out to meet people like this is really bad luck for eight lifetimes." Li Dong said things like this, he didn't have to think about it at all.

"It's not ugly, it will be fine in a few days. I will go downstairs to buy you some medicine and spray it." Guan Yaoming said with a sigh.

Li Dong immediately said: "You'd better leave and don't come back." But the terrible look on his face will only make people feel that he has been wronged and is gaining comfort, rather than making trouble unreasonably.

Guan Yaoming didn't say anything, he directly found out Li Dong's key and went downstairs with the key himself.

"Stupid hero, don't you know that there is a lock?" Li Dong rolled his eyes and said, if he really doesn't want Guan Yaoming to come in, there is a way.

But he really didn't dare. Guan Yaoming had the final say in the underground circle of this city, and Guan Yaoming couldn't be offended by anyone.

Soon, after ten minutes or so, Guan Yaoming returned with a few pills. He personally opened it and sprayed the corners of Li Dong's mouth: "Don't lick with your tongue."

"What about eating?" Li Dong frowned and said, "If my mouth is broken, I even have a problem with eating, I rely on." Eating seafood buffet at noon is just a mere support.

"Don't open your mouth so big, eat slowly." Guan Yaoming soothed. He has been waiting for Li Dong to complain and talk to himself about this matter, but the other party just didn't say it, just complaining about the inconvenience of the broken mouth. Complicated feelings.

"It can only be this way." Li Dong doubted: "At this point, why Brother Yao came to me in time? Have you eaten yet?"

Guan Yaoming: "Eat." Although he didn't eat well, he was so angry that he was blackmailed. It smoked, and it turned out that this was the case. He held Li Dong's face: "Tell me carefully, what happened?"

Li Dong curled his lips. He said, "I went to the audition this morning and talked to Yang. While the director was talking about the play, Brother Mian came, and he also came to audition for the male number one. Director Yang asked us to perform each of them, and finally decided to let me into the group. I think Brother Mian was in a bad mood, so he drove off ahead of time. But Brother Mian chased him up and said he wanted to talk to me. When he got to the corner, he suddenly gave me a fist..." I'm so