Chapter 38: Guan Yaoming 11 The Overlord's Surrender

After drinking so much wine all night, Li Dong felt his stomach bloated. He stood up and said hello to everyone, "I'm going to the bathroom, you guys continue to drink."

Before he left, he bent over and kissed Guan Yaoming.

"Hahahaha." There was another booze at the scene: "Brother Mo is really slimy." A group of elders felt that this kid really suits their appetites, he is not stage fright at all, and he can talk very much.

Waiting for Li Dong to leave: "Brother Yao, where did you find this baby?" Needless to say, he looks like one in a million, and everyone thinks he is more outstanding than his predecessor.

Brother Yao dumped his ex and stayed with this. It was definitely the right choice.

It's not that whoever looks good will win. The point is that when Brother Yao is with this Ren, the whole person is very happy and smiles very warmly.

Guan Yaoming: "To be honest, he came here by himself." He glanced at the direction Li Dong was leaving and said.

The little wolf dog also left for a while, and he began to think about it.

Brothers: "Hey, it turned out to be Brother Yao who was chasing him." Yes, it fits their impression of Li Dong. He is definitely an enthusiastic and proactive master, I am afraid that the boss will not be able to bear it.

"No." Someone secretly complained: "When you find someone, you need to find this kind of... It's comfortable to be with this kind of person. Unlike some people, the shelf is bigger than Brother Yao." Liang Gou: "What are you talking about? One yard goes to one yard. Don't take out the past, Ge Yingyao." Especially not in front of the boss's incumbent, who knows if the incumbent really doesn't care about it in private. Jin Dachuan: "Oh, my stomach is bloated, you drink, I'll put some water." He got up to the bathroom and saw Li Dong washing his hands: "Brother Xiaomo." He smiled and walked over and took out a cigarette. Click on it, and take a sip. Li Dong raised his head: "Brother Chuan." Then he quickly rejected the cigarette that Jin Dachuan handed over: "No, no, I don't smoke, Brother Yao doesn't let me smoke."

Jin Dachuan: "Oh, Brother Yao still has this problem?" He thought to himself, is he still a man if he doesn't even allow cigarettes? Wait, it seems that Brother Yao doesn't smoke?

If you take back the previous words, their brother Yao is definitely a real man.

Li Dong: "No, I have always wanted to quit." Before Xi Xingling was in charge, he could not bear it, but now it is now that he has regained the bachelor's indulgence.

Jin Dachuan: "Hey, isn't Brother Yao really good?" He winked at Li Dong, using his ass to understand what he was talking about.

"Haha." Li Dong nodded like garlic: "Well, it's very powerful." It's too powerful.

"Hahahaha." Jin Dachuan: "Okay, I don't mean anything else." He put his arms around Li Dong's shoulders, and said sincerely: "You are good to Brother Yao, I think you are a pain, brothers You can see that Brother Yao is very happy tonight." All

the older brothers around him have married wives and children. Even Jin Dachuan and Liang Gou have a pair of children.

Brother Yao is a man who likes to give birth to them. He might not want children in this life.

The uncles and brothers were worried about him. They felt that if they had no children, they would have to give birth to a surrogate.

Wasn't Brother Yao still targeting Zhao Mian at that time? Although they didn't say anything, they knew in their hearts that Zhao Mian was not a magnificent person. They were subordinates who rashly interfered with the boss's private life and might do bad things.