Chapter 45 Gu Xiujue The Beast and Ami ABO

Gu Xiujie's gaze moved down, and he saw that the BCDEF rankings were all similar answers: how to meet an estrus Omega, Balabala, comparable to the little king mosquito.

When he finally saw the result G, Gu Xiujie breathed a sigh of relief. This was the answer he wanted.

As a result, G said: "First judge whether Omega is really in estrus. If it's just a false estrus, please ask Alpha to make a temporary mark and give Omega some comfort. At this time, it's not the best time to truly combine. Please be patient. Wait, usually within a month of false estrus, Omega will enter the true state of estrus.

Next, let's talk about how to judge the true or false state of Omega's estrus. The easiest way is to observe the lower body. The U-shape is easy to invade because it is in heat. If the situation is the latter, please combine it as soon as possible. PS: Everyone knows that Omega in heat will not be comforted and will die.

Seeing this, Gu Xiujue frowned. . the lip

"meow ......" white cat walked in front of Gu repair decision, which meekly squatted down, looked at Gu Xiu decided by a pair of gentle play Odd-eyed: "meow ~ ~" Diadia sounds, accompanied by Its noble and pure appearance...

Bang...Bang...Bang...

Gu Xiujue: "..." His heart rate soared, his eyes stared at the white cat without blinking, sweating. The

white cat: " Meow~~" It stood up a little closer again, and Gu Xiujie's feet were next to its paws.

Panther: "..." It tossed back and forth impatiently on the spot, fidgeting: "Roar~~" Cat's attention. The

white cat: "Meow~~Meow~~" Its cry is even louder. The next move is to rub the ground and make the eyes of Black Panther and Gu Xiujie fire.

That's right, it fell on the spot. Go down, use the belly-turning method: "Meow~~~" Tilt your head and kill! Blink to kill! Stretch to kill! Wag your tail to kill-four combos! Kill

the silly leopard and the major general without leaving a piece.

The white and slender fingers finally stretched out tremblingly.

My fingertips touched the furry warm body, my heart trembled, my soul was electrocuted, and my whole body was addicted to teasing the cat.

White cat: "Meow~" It cried, holding Gu Xiujie's fingers, squinting and licking.

Gu Xiujie: "...!!!" Fingers are going to be used!

He withdrew his finger and ended the molesting with the molested beast.

White Cat: "Meow..." It got up from the ground and chased Gu Xiujie's fingers. This super fierce act scared Gu Xiujie back.

"Don't come over." Gu Xiujie: "I don't want to play with you..." He said to the white cat with a panic expression.

White cat: "Meow~" It was wrapped around Gu Xiujie's ankle, rubbing against Gu Xiujie's ankle all the time.

"Roar..." Seeing such an embarrassed subject, the black panther came over, trying to pull hatred: "Roar!" Here is the super fierce leopard! Look!

White cat: "Meow?" Pulling the hatred to work, it let go of Gu Xiujie's ankles, and turned his head towards the panther.

Black Panther: "..." Its two big eyes opened, and Sa Yazi ran away.

A dignified beast was chased and molested by a white cat of less than ten catties, acting like a baby.

Gu Xiujue was holding his face, his cheeks were hot, his heart was pounding, and his body was wet... thinking...