Chapter 66

As a little girl in her early twenties, facing a forty-year-old man, most of her mentality is to treat herself as a child.

"Really." Su Ye grabbed Chen Wuhou's sleeves: "When I went upstairs and called them to eat, I accidentally heard them kiss me and me, and my fourth brother said that

he would buy a house for Chen Shen." ?

Jiang Liannan wanted to please Chen Shen, so he rushed to buy a house for Chen Shen. What's wrong?

"Susu, don't think too much." Chen Wuhou shook the fingers of Xiaojiao's wife: "The fourth child has always been good to Ginseng. Don't worry, he is not that kind of person." The

fourth child likes himself. Chen Wuhou didn't think Su Ye knew about this matter at all, and he couldn't tell Su Ye.

In his mind, Su Ye is a good girl with a simple, straightforward and gentle personality.

"Brother Wu..." Su Ye was stunned, but Chen Wuhou didn't believe it, she couldn't help it for a while.

Jiang's side.

"..." I just heard an explosive news in the morning. Within 24 hours, my son brought back the eldest grandson of his old friend.

Mr. Jiang was holding his birdcage, feeling at a loss.

"Dad, hurry up and put down your bird." Jiang Liannan came up with Li Dong's luggage behind: "Help me help Ginseng, his feet are broken."

"No trouble." Li Dong looked up and saw. Father Jiang: "Hello, Grandpa Jiang, I'm Chen Shen."

The child stopped beside a chair and held the chair, smiling brightly.

"Um..." Old man Jiang nodded.

He has known Chen Shen for a long time, and every time he talks with Chen Shen's grandfather, his old friend never leaves his grandson and praises Chen Shen for being here and there.

"Dad, this is ginseng." Jiang Liannan caught up and found that his husband was okay. He sighed with relief: "His ankle is broken, and he is staying at our house these days."

"Excuse me." Li Dong said to Jiang. The old man is extremely polite, after all, he couldn't have imagined that the uncle would tell the old man such exciting things.

"No, you're welcome." Old man Jiang said, "We have a lot of guest rooms, so you can live in as you like." What I thought was, my dear, this time is over, Brother Chen has to hack their young and old to death.

. "In order to take care of ginseng ginseng, ginseng ginseng let me sleep in my room," Jiang Li Dong pity south arm leaning on the stairs: "Dad, you go Liuniao it, do not bother us."

Wrong.

Unfilial son! Is that what bird walking said?

Old man Jiang returned to his senses, Jiang Liannan and Li Dong had disappeared.

It was very hard to go upstairs. Li Dong didn't dare to touch the ground with his injured foot. He leaned half of his body weight on his uncle: "Is it heavy? Will it be too hard?"

"What do you think?" Jiang Liannan looked at him: "Although I am not as tall and strong as you, I am still a stalwart man when I go out."

"Mom." Li Dongren smiled: "Do you have a misunderstanding about stalwart?"

"What? How am I 180?" Jiang Liannan Pouting uncomfortably, he steadily helped Li Dong into his room.

Touching his conscience to speak, he has strength and height, but what he lacks is masculinity.