Chapter 56 Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

The appearance of such a person in front of him instantly reminded Jiang Liannan of Chen Wuhou as a student.

When he liked Chen Wuhou, the other party was at this age.

Now Chen Wuhou's son is more eye-catching than his father when he was a student. When he just sat here, he gathered countless inquiring eyes around him.

Although this cat ear bar is not officially labeled as GAY, because the owner is GAY, almost eight of the ten customers here are GAY.

Not long after Li Dong came in and sat down, someone was already watching him.

Fortunately, Jiang Liannan came out in time to temporarily hold down those eager little ones.

He said calmly: "What are you polite? Wait a moment." Then he looked around and saw a lot of mad bees and butterflies, staring at his sweetheart's son.

Jiang Liannan stared back sharply. He thought to himself that these people are toads who want to eat swan meat. Chen Wuhou's son also wants to get involved, and he doesn't weigh his own weight.

To say that Jiang Liannan is not such a venomous person, he just fell out of love recently, and no one is pleasing to the eye.

"Okay." Li Dongte is used to being watched. He sits on the bar counter with a sense of composure, as if completely unaware of the surrounding sight.

Jiang Liannan thought, this kid is really innocent, does he know that this is the gathering place for little gay?

But I don't think about it. This kid is an ABC who grew up in a foreign country. He knows that it is strange.

"Boss, you are really good at bartending." Li Dongwei smiled and praised, but his pronunciation was in a foreign accent, which revealed his identity as soon as he opened his mouth.

This was of course he deliberately, but Jiang Liannan's bartending looks really good-looking, it can be described as a combination of skill and appreciation, and it is worthy of being the number one man of the famous master of Beijing.

"Little brother's mouth is really sweet." Jiang Liannan gave Li Dong a glance. He deliberately showed off his skills and performed a difficult action as the finishing touch. He was so handsome, and said: "Here, well, your wine. "

Thank you." Li Dong took a sip, with a satisfied expression on his face: "It's really good, it's the taste I imagined."

Jiang Liannan supported the bar and approached the superb little brother slightly: "Hey, who told you Your wine?" Of course he knew that Chen Shen was probably heard from his father Chen Wuhou.

"My dad told me that he said that there is such a wine in China, um... I just came back from abroad and I am going to college." Li Dong said, "Do you know that Z is the university? That's the university I want to go to." He Showed a look of longing in front of the male lead, then closed his mouth and drank silently. Jiang Liannan stared at Li Dong without a trace, feeling a little crazy: so youthful, so clean, exactly like Chen Wuhou in his student days, and he will definitely be another evil evildoer in the future. "Z is big, I know." He sighed secretly, and said, "It's a good school in Beijing." Of course, it's not worth mentioning compared to the school where he graduated. It seems that the Chen family's father and son are in the same line when it comes to reading, and they are not what they read. "It's so so." Li Dong took another sip of wine. His drinking action has begun to take on a manly taste, with the chic of a young man, but also calm and elegant: "You are very hot here, boss." He relaxed. Said the collar. "..." The surrounding spectators all responded with this: Fuck, where did the little evildoer come from, it seems to be attackable and acceptable, it is a proper top quality. "It's okay." Jiang Liannan found that the little gays around were about to be unable to restrain themselves, as if they were about to come over to hook up Chen Shen, he immediately said: "If you think it's hot here, you can change your seat." Li Dong reflexively Looking around, he looked very puzzling: "Huh? Why are they looking at me?" Pretending and continuing to pretend, how could a century-old driver not know, those pairs of eyes were written about sex and hooking.