Episode 27

Good GAY

Miqian Xiaozhen: " What's the matter? What are you going crazy again? Xingling, it's not that I said you. You have fallen for a year. When will you find a decent job?" Xi Xingling: "That's not I'm worried, am I participating in the competition?" Although Han Tianlin threatened to retire, the facts proved that he has the strength and talent: "What I want to tell you is not this. Really, I'm so happy! The second young man seems to want to follow. I am reunited!!"

"Suspect?" This word is so imaginary.

"Well-he was arguing with his boyfriend, and his attitude towards me suddenly improved. He kissed me in the hospital lounge today and said that the last person he didn't want to hurt in his life was me."

Qian Xiao Zhen: "Excuse me, he is the one who hurt you the most in this life, right?" Xi Xingling also believes in this kind of man's bullshit: "Are you getting better with your scars and forgetting the pain? Don't you remember being swept out? Kicked my nosebleeds?" Xi Xingling: "Second Young Master has difficulties, maybe it is because of the pressure of his partner that he dumped me suddenly. Otherwise, there is no way to explain it. The night before, I woke up well the next day. He changed his face." Xi Xingling will always remember the noon when he was dumped a year ago. Later, he didn't break down directly, but he cried until his eyes were half blind, and he was already strong. Qian Xiaozhen: "Are you afraid of being stunned? Hurry up and think about it with your big ass. How sincere is that kind of rich and powerful young master? He will look for you this time, maybe he will have another one. I dumped you again for a year and a half, and treated you as a dog that was called to come and go, right? Xi Xingling: "If I can return to him for a year or a half, I will definitely fly back into the fire. And, my ass is not big, it's just round and straight, boots. " Qian Xiaozhen: "Tsk tsk, Sao Ji, you are really cheap, don't say I don't persuade you, the second young man is not something you can have, you are a dead end if you go down like this, worse than taking drugs. I tell you. "

Xi Xingling: "I know all these things, but Xiaozhen, the second youngest man, is the first man in my life. I really want to be with him."

Qian Xiaozhen: "Since you have plans for yourself, come back. Ask me a fart, wash yourself quickly and take it to the door, remember to dress nicely." After a while, he sent another one: "Is there any money to buy beautiful clothes? I can lend you first if you don't have money."

Xi Xingling was moved. I want to cry. It turns out that my good friends are quite loyal. These days, I am cold to myself and I am just angry that I am unworthy and do not work hard.

After taking some money from GAY Mi, Xi Xingling first went to the barbershop.

He asked the hair stylist to get a nice haircut for himself, which was a bit more refreshing and mature than the little meat haircut a year ago.

Coupled with his slightly thin face and melancholy temperament, suddenly a stray artist's breath came to his face.

The clothes dressing also gave up the previous temptation style of little boys, and changed it into a cool, light, high-cold style. This is not a change he deliberately changed, but also a change that radiated freely from his heart.

It's a pity that the tender skin condition can't be recovered for a while, even if he temporarily puts on a hundred masks, it's useless.

Since leaving Li Dong, Xi Xingling hasn't been in the mood to take care of her butt and face.

What he is most worried about right now is that his face is not beautiful enough, his butt is not curled enough... In short, the more he looks in the mirror, the less confident he will be in the corner.