Chapter 54 Gu Xiu's Decision 13 The Beast and Ami ABO

Since Omega could not enter the military department, Li Dong could only wait in the car.

"Go, I'll wait for you in the car." He saw Gu Xiujie's embarrassed expression, and felt pity in his heart, so he leaned in and kissed the other person lightly.

As a result, Gu Xiujue narrowed his eyes: "..." He kept the kiss-inviting gesture.

Li Dong's heart softened suddenly. He held the male lead's face and kissed deeply: "Happy marriage." As he said, he kissed the other party several times on the cheek, eyes, and forehead.

Speaking of the first two partners, neither of them has officially registered their marriage.

In this world where men and men are legally married, Li Dong is very moved when he and his partner have obtained a marriage certificate in a fair manner.

"Happy marriage." Gu Xiujie said in a deep voice. He and Li Dong kept their foreheads against their foreheads, their hearts always exploding.

"Efforts to fight for marriage leave, huh?" Li Dong touched the face of the major general's wife and said: "Let's go on our honeymoon and see the outside world." In the

future, we will have more time to spend time together, get to know each other well, and train well. feeling.

Gu Xiujie: "Okay..." He slowly distanced himself from Li Dong, then picked up the documents and got out of the car.

Leaving the warm and sweet space, Major General Gu has a straight posture and a cold face. He is full of military style when walking, neat and tidy.

Turning into the building where he usually works, he ran into a colleague along the way. He greeted him with an unprecedented smile: "Good noon." The

flattered colleague: "Gu...Major General Gu, good noon."

"Aili, good noon."

"Good noon!" Uh...Major General Gu..."

Two people stood behind and said dumbfounded: "He looks in

a good mood today." An insider came over to gossip: "Don't you know? He was at Omega's coming-of-age ceremony yesterday. Was selected."

The people eating melons were taken aback: "..." Has Major General Gu's infertility cured? how can that be possible?

No one seems to know that Gu Xiujue is here to apply for marriage leave.

When he got out of his half-month wedding leave, the smile on his face could not be restrained.

When his acquaintance saw him, his face was surprised: "Xiu, what happened today?" This must be a rough man who doesn't pay attention to current affairs.

"I'm married." Gu Xiu decided to publish the list in his hand: "I just applied for the wedding leave, see you in half a month."

Comrades in arms: "!!!" All of them are off the list, so fucking upset!

Horatio came to face him: "Xiu, do you remember the rookie recruits?" He frowned: "I have been taking care of you for two days." Today, I finally waited until the other party came to work. It was fine. I was not charged by Omega. Dizzy.

"I'm sorry." Gu Xiujie held up the list with special meaning: "I am married, and those rookie recruits will continue to trouble you." And: "Chu is still waiting for me outside. If there is anything we can do online, please Talk."

Horatio: "..." He shrugged, showing the smile of a sage, what's the big deal, ha ha.

Novice recruits, you are unlucky.