Chapter 48 Gu Xiujue⑦ The Beast and Ami ABO

Whether it's an ancient essay or today's cookie, most of the feelings between the protagonists are inexplicable.

Perhaps this is the reason why readers cannot accept such a good protagonist, but he is unconditionally attacked by scum.

If it is true love, it will come naturally, even if it is abuse, it is excusable.

Think about it carefully, why did Gu Xiujue fall in love with Horatio?

Because Horatio is the offense of that book, it's that simple.

Li Dong: "Hey..." He returned to the real link cabin, opened his eyes, and opened the cabin door.

The next day, the first area of ​​the R star, the military annex building.

Horatio was wearing a military uniform. He walked on the promenade with people coming and going, enduring the mocking glances from around him.

"Major General Horatio, early~" This greeting was a bit meaningful.

"Morning..." Actually not, he thought too much.

Yesterday afternoon, the Star Grid Arena incident spread at an astonishing speed, and the entire people of Star R knew nothing about it.

Two young major generals, in order to compete for an Omega, beat you to death in the arena.

In the end, Major General Gu, who was finally abandoned, won a big victory. Isn't that right, Major General Horatio was also abandoned by Omega?

Anyway, these three people made the headlines once again and became the objects of discussion after dinner.

"Xiu..." Horatio came to the door of Gu Xiujie's office. He was surprised to see that Chu Huanyan's father was inside.

"I'm sorry, Major General Gu." Father Chu: "I feel sorry to say these things in front of you suddenly, but as Huanhuan's father, I hope that the object of union with him is at least an Alpha." As for the immediate one. Major General Gu is indeed very good, but his name is Beta, so he can only say sorry.

Horatio: "..." He was full of surprise and quickly turned his gaze to Gu Xiujie's face.

"I know." Gu Xiujie: "I understand your worries." He sat on a chair, calmly and calmly replied to the father: "I and Chu are friends. Yesterday I just relieved him."

Chu's father: "If this is the case, then I am too worried, I am very sorry, and thank you." He bowed to Gu Xiujue and said.

"You are too polite." Gu Xiujue: "Then, I still have some jobs..."

"Okay." Chu's father: "I'll leave first." He got a satisfactory answer and left immediately.

Horatio met Dad Chu at the door: "Mr. Chu, hello."

"Hello, is Major General Horatio?" Dad Chu: "Are you here to find Major General Gu?" He already knew what happened yesterday. , For this Alpha Major General, he feels very good.

Unfortunately, his youngest son didn't like it, so he decided to look at other Alphas.

"Yes..." Horatio: "Next week is Huanhuan's coming-of-age ceremony. Can I still participate?" He smiled and said, "Of course, I'm not going to make trouble, just to see if there is a chance."