Chapter 50 Gu Xiujue⑨ The Beast and Ami ABO

In short, the male protagonist was affected by the environment that he grew up in, which made him lonely and cold; and was affected by the later participation in wars, which made him restrained and forbearing, so he formed the personality that he is today, boring.

He is very insecure. He has a deadly reason in his mind. Only if he is strong is the greatest security.

Facts have proved that this is right. The fate of not being strong is to be divorced and abandoned. These are just trivial meanings.

If you meet a person who likes, the weak will not even have the qualifications to pursue a lover, and are only worthy to live alone in an empty house.

"I'm sorry, I just left you alone." Gu Xiujie pretended to say calmly. He walked to Li Dong and was taken aback, because he saw his black panther and his white cat rolling all over the floor: "... ..." Very intimate.

Is this still his own cold and reserved leopard?

Gu Xiujie suddenly remembered one thing. Horatio's Quantum Beast is a male lion. His own Quantum Beast and the other's Quantum Beast meet together. They are always fighting, no exceptions!

At the moment, this shameless silly leopard showed its belly to the white cat and shook its ears, just to attract the white cat's attention.

"Uh..." Li Dong was also embarrassed, because he saw some kind of simulated exercise that generates heat.

Gu Xiu decided to calm down his face in the bathroom, breaking his strength in a second, and he twisted his head to conceal the shame of his face.

He learned from Omega's words that the other party should pay much attention to the concept of chastity, and he does not like to have sex before marriage, or even hates it.

So if he loses control over and over again, has he left a frivolous impression on the other party?

"About the question you asked me on the road." Gu Xiujie: "I haven't had any intimate behavior with anyone." He gathered his pajamas in front of Li Dong. This action looked really virgin.

Li Dong: "Okay." He wondered, did the hero misunderstand?

In this world full of hormones and pheromones, it is normal for people in their twenties to have sex with others.

The only thing that is unacceptable is promiscuity. However, the original book always emphasizes that Beta's private life is chaotic, even for soldiers in the army.

The male lead is still a place, of course the best.

Gu Xiujie: "I'll pack a guest room, you can take a nap." He remembered that Li Dong said that he was sleepy on the road, so he turned around and went to the guest room.

A strong smell, with the action of the male lead, he really responded to that sentence, full of anger.

Li Dong wants to die a little bit. He is now in a special period of special physique, and he always has the illusion of not leaving XXOO for three seconds when mixing with the hero.

He boldly speculated that the other party might be drier than himself.

Although the main body looks calm and calm, but when I look at the silly leopard on the ground, the greasy little eyes, it is clear that the wind is surging and the waves are surging.

There is no way to hold back like this.

Li Dong followed Gu Xiujie. He walked into the guest room and saw Gu Xiujie pouting. A tall major general was making his bed.