Chapter 33 Guan Yaoming ⑥ The Overlord's Surrender

Guan Yaoming drove the car along the road in the early morning, reaching Li Dong's current residence at a much faster speed than usual.

The moment the door just opened, he immediately pounced on Li Dong's body.

This kind of scene that only appeared in the movie made Li Dong's blood boil with it. At this moment, he felt that this fucking little lover, there is no scumbag and there are not so many things, they just love each other.

Guan Yaoming: "How many people did you hook up in this way? Huh?" He was aggressive towards Li Dong, approaching step by step, and soon Li Dong had nowhere to go back.

"..." Oh my god, the big guy's mad kiss is unstoppable, he is too manly.

But he can't change the big guy, he is just a fact that he has to lie down obediently no matter how much he behaves.

Li Dong: "I only hooked up with you, dear." He said, while regaining his own rhythm, he fought back without backing down.

Do you know what it is like when a drop of water falls into a boiling oil pan?

Yes, the reaction was fierce and cruel.

Li Dong feels that this is his own territory. Whatever he does is the boiling oil of the pot, and Guan Yaoming can only be the drop of water that broke in. It's time to teach him how to behave.

"..." The

30,000 words are omitted, please make up your own brains. PS: Remember that Li Dong has the habit of fitness. His predecessor was a military school graduate and his physical fitness is very good.

At 12:30 noon, the bedroom was calm and calm.

Guan Yaoming leaned forward on the bed, looking like he couldn't get up.

Li Dong was hungry. He got up and went to the bathroom and called by the way to order takeaway.

"Brother Yao." He kicked the big guy who was in the stagnant water in the past and asked: "What do you eat? Can you have takeaway at noon today?"

Guan Yaoming said angrily: "Can you not eat takeaway?"

"Then go out to eat? Can you get up?" Li Dong looked suspicious, and then said: "Don't look at me like this, I can't cook."

Guan Yaoming hesitated for a moment, still tired: "Then I get up... ..."

Li Dong said: "Tsk tsk, spoiled." After

Xiao Xianrou's strong complaints, Guan Yaoming's heart is not angry. He is now a pool of stagnant water, and his anger has already been exhausted in the 300 rounds just now.

If this kind of madness comes once a day, he will definitely die young,

"Brother Yao, hurry up..." Li Dong said, he took the lead in getting dressed, sitting lazily on the sofa waiting for someone, and watching one by the way. Cell phone.

Yes, it's not his own cell phone, he is looking at the cell phone of the big boss Guan Yaoming.

When the boss came out this time, he didn't care who Li Dong was holding his cell phone, he just drew a cold breath and said, "You are too cruel, I am top-heavy now, and I have gold stars in my eyes.

" Hahahahahahaha." Li Dong smiled to death: "Deserve it, let you pounce on me."

"You still laugh." Guan Yaoming raised his hand and hit: "Little wolf dog!" But his face was full of smiles, very satisfying. It seems that I am very satisfied with the nourishment that the little fresh meat has brought to me: "Let's go, Brother Yao will take you to eat delicious."