Chapter 63: Jiang Liannan ⑨ Loves Uncle

Li Dong and Jiang Liannan sat side by side at the front, with their backs facing Fu Changyin.

After being kissed by the uncle, Li Dong stretched out his arm around the uncle's waist: "After dinner in a while, I will take you back. I won't be with you tonight, okay?"

He worried that Jiang Liannan's old waist could not stand it. Maybe it's still sour right now.

"Hmm..." Jiang Liannan nodded.

"Don't be upset." Li Dong squeezed his waist, making an ambiguous gesture that made Fu Changyin frightened behind him.

If you can't tell whether they have an improper relationship with your own face, then pinch your waist! No serious junior can pinch his uncle's waist!

"I'm not unhappy." Jiang Liannan touched his face, his whole body almost leaning against Li Dong: "Then when shall we meet again?" He said, "It's only Tuesday today. Don't even mention that you can see you on weekends."

Jiang Liannan felt that he was restless and restless all the time after he had dried up with Xiao Xianrou. Only when he saw each other could he be at ease.

He didn't know what this feeling was. When he liked Chen Wuhou before, he thought he was very loving, but he didn't have the feeling of scratching his heart.

Jiang Liannan thought about it and thought that it should be the reason for the irritation caused by the taboo in his identity.

He just didn't know how long this feeling would last, he didn't hold much hope.

"I will invite you again on Thursday." Li Dong leaned up to kiss Jiang Liannan's forehead, and finally saw Fu Changyin standing behind them.

He froze for a second, then quickly made a surprised expression: "Uncle Yin?"

Jiang Liannan turned his head in shock and saw Fu Changyin with a complicated expression standing behind them.

He said: "Old Yin..." He immediately let go of the arms wrapped around Li Dong, and explained very nervously: "I, um, have allergies on my face, let Shen Shen come out to eat dinner with me..."

"Fourth." Fu Chang sighed heavily: "I said how can you do it!"

"I..." Jiang Liannan frowned.

"Ginseng is only twenty years old!" Fu Changyin said, "He is your nephew by seniority!"

"Old Yin..."

Fu Changyin interrupted Jiang Liannan again: "Old Wu will kill you!" He said: " Don't you know what Lao Wu's temper is?"

Just now I saw the fourth child and Chen Shen hugging and kissing. Fu Changyin's first reaction was that the fourth child was looking for death. !

"Uncle Lian, don't talk." Li Dong saw Jiang Liannan's anxious, his lips trembled, he didn't say anything, and patted Jiang Liannan's shoulder: "I'll tell Uncle Yin, you treat me well. Now, don't panic."

"You..." Fu Changyin's face was dark, and he saw this scene almost violent. What are these things, they are uncles and nephews.

Besides, isn't the fourth child in love with Wu?

In a blink of an eye, I got on good terms with Chen Shen, it was really messy!

"I'm fine." Jiang Liannan gave Li Dong a reassuring look, but no one could see that his emotions at the moment were very excited and unbearable, and his chest was rising and falling at an abnormal frequency.