Chapter 61: Jiang Liannan Loves Uncle

Li Dong almost didn't hold his face, what a shameless twenty-eight, this guy is good at telling lies with his eyes open.

He was suffocated with internal injuries, and on the surface he pretended to believe, "What was wrong when we first met, why did you lie to me to be twenty-five?"

Jiang Liannan said, "Because I look like twenty-five." At that time Chen Chen The ginseng is believed.

"..." Damn, why not go to heaven.

Li Dong endured forbearance, pointed to the bed and said, "Go up by yourself and take off your clothes."

"What?" Jiang Liannan raised his hand and grabbed his collar like a thief. Only through this action did Li Dong know that this stuff is from. With the neckline opened so low, do you want to seduce Chen Wuhou or yourself?

To tell the truth, I felt a little sceptical.

"That's OK, I'll take you back, and nothing will happen in the future." Li Dong said, walking to his suitcase to look for clothes to wear.

Jiang Liannan was dumbfounded, he stood there with his lips pursed, sulking.

As a well-known figure in the circle, he needs to be talented and talented, and he needs to have a good figure and appearance. His family background is also first-class. It is only natural for others to pursue him.

Chen Shen, a junior, how could he be so presumptuous?

No, this kid needs to be educated.

"Ginseng." Seeing Li Dong's clothes were put on, Jiang Liannan was secretly anxious: "How can you say that?" He said in a deep voice, "We have crossed the line, under your dad's eyes, you should understand Severity."

This is a typical example of being a bitch and wanting to set up an archway, and there is an aura of ill-fated all over his body.

Li Dong didn't say a word, then put on clothes.

"The consequences of this matter are serious, not as simple as you think..." Jiang Liannan waited eagerly for a step down, but Li Dong just refused to give it to him.

"Let me see where the key is?" Li Dongdong looked for it, and looked for it to the west.

Jiang Liannan turned his head and saw that he saw the key lying on the bedside table behind him. He immediately threw the car key under the bed when Li Dong was not paying attention.

"What sound?" Li Dong looked back suspiciously, but after a step slow, he didn't see anything.

"What sound?" Jiang Liannan said pretentiously: "I didn't hear any sound."

Li Dong was speechless for a while, he silently labeled Jiang Liannan with a hypocritical label, then walked over and bent over to open it. The bedspread hanging on the floor.

"Don't watch!" Jiang Liannan rushed forward, grabbing Li Dong's neck, not letting the other party reveal his tricks: "There is no car key under the bed."

"..." Li Dong was very convinced by him. This is the essence of the play. Be good, what a twenty-eight-year-old, it's obviously only eight months!

Jiang Liannan rushed to his junior shamelessly, his toes were curled up in shame, his face was buried in Li Dong's shoulders and he did not dare to look up.

"I'm getting up, be careful." Li Dong gave up the idea of ​​picking up the car keys. When he stood up, he carefully guarded Jiang Liannan's ass with his hands.