Chapter 24

The husband who was in ecstasy frightened Li Dong. He really really never guessed what Xi Xingling would bring to himself by surprise.

Everything else is okay, my husband really wants to kneel...

Li Dong's ex-girlfriend never called his husband when he was the most sticky, unexpectedly the first time he was taken away by Xi Xingling.

However, what Xi Xingling took away from him was so much. After thinking about it carefully, it doesn't seem to be anything worth mentioning.

"..." It is said that Xiao Su has a very sensitive nerve, and they pay attention to the people they like to the point of getting into trouble.

This is also the reason why Li Dong's scalp is numb.

Xi Xingling is a fighter in Xiaoshouzhong. He soon noticed that his husband, bah bah, his prospective husband, did not agree with this title.

He was melancholy and apprehensive, and then he was quiet all the way.

It's quite cute to look quietly without speaking, after all, he has an extremely deceptive face.

"Second Young Master, I'm a bit cold." After getting out of the car, Xi Xingling took small steps, and he quietly leaned against Li Dong, trying to snuggle over.

"Then enter the house quickly, there is heating in it," Li Dong said, and he swaggered forward.

Xi Xingling staggered. When he almost fell, Li Dong turned his head back to help him in time: "You are so stupid to walk like this."

If you don't have yourself in the future, how can Xi Xingling live such a dreamy person? The dreamy inner world must still be destroyed.

Suddenly Li Dong didn't feel confident that he could teach the other party to be self-reliant. All his experience was based on his own experience and personality. He had never had a family or raised a child. It is hard to say whether he can educate others well.

Shopaholics love to visit the luxury street, where all the international big-name specialty stores are gathered.

"Second Young Master really hates me. When I don't want to be with me, I use money to send me away." Xi Xingling drove the BMW he had just acquired and picked up his little sister to go shopping. At the same time, he confided in Barabara: "I often think he doesn't love him. I, but I'm really good to me, I'm almost stunned."

"Shy, I will give you pocket money every month and buy you a 7 Series. Doesn't you still love you?" Qian Xiaozhen sat The co-pilot felt like he was trying to discern whether the car was fake or not: "If someone treats me so nicely, he personally says he doesn't love me, haha, I don't care." He thinks as long as he has money. Now, the others are all clouds. "It's superficial, our second master is not that kind of person, he should be sincere." Outside, Xi Xingling never mentioned the word Dong. He didn't want to share these little intimacy that only he knew with anyone. "I don't care, anyway, you are now flying on a branch to become a phoenix." Qian Xiaozhen said jealously, "I hope you don't forget the good sister when you climbed the branch. You know, if I didn't lead you to bend you in the first place. , How can you get to know Han Er Youngo ?" It's not the first time since I was with Er Young Master that my good friend reminded myself not to forget my roots. Is that kind of person? If I were an ungrateful person, our second youngest would look down on me." What's more, I'm just such a bad friend. Although he is not a life and death friend, he is also a difficult brother who bends over at a young age. Of course Xi Xingling will not forget. "The Second Young Master originally wanted to accompany me out today, but he has something to do, of course he can't accompany me when he wants to do business. So he wrote me a blank check, telling me to buy as much as his..." Xi Xingling looked at his good friend, surprised He giggled with great satisfaction: "You can pick it up, I will be reimbursed as long as it is less than 100,000 yuan." "Ma, can you ask for cash!" It will take a long time to change to cash! "No." Xi Xingling poked gay Mi's head: "Will you be more productive? Wouldn't it be more prestigious to carry a one-hundred-thousand-dollar bag?"