Chapter 28: Guan Yaoming 1-The Overlord's Surrender

On the monitor screen, the man who patiently accompanied Xi Xingling throughout his life, placed a bunch of flowers in front of his lover's tombstone. It was a red rose that was dazzlingly red.

This morning, Li Dong went to the rose garden to cut it by himself. It was so red that it was like the lips of a lover when he was young.

After putting down the bouquet, he turned around and left freely.

This handsome man who is over half a hundred years old still walks with the wind. It is no wonder that Xi Xingling has been madly admired by Xi Xingling all his life.

In front of the monitor, this scene was repeated several times.

Finally, a young and pleasant voice sounded in the empty and lonely room: "After entering the second round, focus on him."

"Okay, sir." The answer was an electronically synthesized tone.

Then everything returned to quiet, the scene of Li Dong falling asleep on the screen.

"Shao Yi, we need you to be an undercover agent next to Guan Yaoming and get the evidence of his father's crime..."

"Shao Yi, you know that when an undercover agent is not allowed to make any mistakes, we will remove your identity from the military academy. You are Lin Mo, an ordinary orphan."

Scenes of memories flashed through Li Dong's mind, the conversation between the undercover male partner Shen Shaoyi and the boss, the scum attack Zhao Mian and the male lead Guan Yaoming kissing in front of the French window... And Zhao Mian...

Yes, when Li Dong opened his eyes, he had become Lin Mo.

The second scumbag novel I ever read, when Li Dong found out that it was this world, he wanted to die.

It's not because of how cheap this book is. It can be said that this is one of the least cheap.

But the subject matter of this book is very dangerous! It's a policeman! Police and gangsters!

There are no bullets, rain and guns, and no headshots every minute!

What identity is most dangerous here?

Undercover!

Who the hell has become this unlucky undercover now?

Li Dong showed an unsmiling smile, very good, I once again succeeded in pitting himself.

He is now Lin Mo, a 22-year-old newcomer who has just entered the entertainment industry. The company he signed with is Star Emperor Entertainment.

This entertainment company is so bad that it has become the largest entertainment company in the country after only three years of establishment.

In the past, the old entertainment companies were not enough to watch, because the owner of Star Emperor Entertainment is Guan Yaoming.

A character with the most ink in the entire book, and a well-deserved protagonist.

This role is very successful. If Guan Yaoming is blindly obsessed with the scum attack in the book, then Guan Yaoming is a young, courageous, righteous, arrogant man, and so on.

At the same time, Guan Yaoming is still a handsome and gold-colored, typical bad man who will blush and heartbeat when he glances at you.

In the past sixties and seventies, his parents were born in the rivers and lakes and grew up in the rivers and lakes. They wandered on the dark side of this society, living a life of licking blood on the tip of a knife.