Episode 26

An hour off the screen is a year on the screen.

Li Dong doesn't have much time to think. He is now full of confusion: "After the plastic surgery, will those people stop persecuting him?" The

voice did not answer.

Li Dong said again: "What's the next plot? Can he continue to live in peace?" As a kind person with three correct outlooks, he is really the kind of person who can feel emotional when reading and watching movies. Children can't stand the persecution of innocent people.

But in this world, innocent people are being persecuted or even killed every minute.

"I can't answer you." The voice finally said.

At this time, the picture on the screen was white, showing that Xi Xingling had arrived at the hospital.

One year has passed in the book, and his figure appears very thin on the screen.

The once bright and charming face is now bleak, and it is hard to tell that he was once so charming and charming.

Such Xi Xingling looked more like a normal person, but Li Dong didn't have the slightest joy. Instead, he felt particularly uncomfortable.

He thought of Xi Xingling in the latter half of the original work, and that's what he gave people.

It reads like a doll without a soul, which makes the reader feel distressed and sad.

Li Dong thinks about it, he has only experienced an hour here, but the other party has really experienced a whole year in it.

"Enough, you win, I'm willing to go back." Li Dong said, covering his forehead, "You fucking let me go back now..." The

roar just fell, and everything around him suddenly changed.

The soft bed and the smell of perfume rushing into the nose showed that Li Dong had returned to Han Yubai's body.

He opened his eyes suddenly, then took out his mobile phone to call the surgeon, and said, "Suspend the operation and take him for a routine physical examination. I will come over immediately."

"Yu Bai." Gu Xichen appeared in a comfortable pajamas. The door of Li Dong's bedroom.

He left Han Yubai at his home for the night last night, but the two of them never broke the last relationship. They slept in separate rooms.

"? I'm making breakfast, you want to eat Chinese or Western-style"

Li Dong is Huoshaohuoliao wear clothes, he said: "I do not eat Thank you, I'm going to the hospital, we do say so I was busy working."

This The sudden change of attitude caused Gu Xichen to frown in an instant.

"The hospital? Are you going to find that person?" Han Yubai asked Xi Xingling to have a facelift and change the face that looked very similar to him. Gu Xichen knew that he even agreed with Han Yubai's maintenance of himself.

"Well, let's not say much, goodbye." Li Dong said, and he went out like a gust of wind.

"Director, Mr. Xi's physical examination has been completed. Do you want to start preparing for the operation?" asked the beautiful nurse who was in charge of taking Xi Xingling's body examination, she didn't quite understand.

The routine examinations Xi Xingling needs before surgery have been done before.

This morning the director ordered them to take the guests for a deeper physical examination, which is not necessary at all.