Chapter 32

To be honest, Zhao Mian's temperament is indeed very good, and his face is also called handsome in the entertainment circle*.

It's just that he was standing with Guan Yaoming. Li Dong only noticed Guan Yaoming in his eyes. He had to admit that the second generation of X was handsome and domineering.

He is full of aura on the stage, and no one here is dazzling enough for him.

Such a good piece of cabbage gave Zhao Mian the scumbag. It can only be said that the party has a thief's vision and likes to find a boyfriend in the garbage dump.

Li Dong refused to accept it, he straightened his neckline, and walked to the front with a smile.

"Brother Yao..." He grabbed a glass of champagne, and stepped to the side of the house and rubbed the camera.

All the reporters present were dumbfounded, who is this person? Why is he standing next to Guan Yaoming?

But...

"Long time no see." The moment Guan Yaoming saw Li Dong, his eyes could not be removed from this young man.

"Yes." Li Dong smiled brightly. He showed his style to Guan Yaoming heartily, from face to figure, or his slimy eyes, trying to dominate the other's eyeballs.

Guan Yaoming: "Well dressed up today." With a slight smile, he continued to admire the little fresh meat that was unexpectedly reunited. It was so delicious.

"Hmm, as long as you like it..." Li Dong said. He whispered to Guan Yaoming as soon as he touched it, and it seemed to outsiders just to whisper.

Zhao Mian: "Ahem, Lin Mo?" This is the home court of himself and Guan Yaoming. What is he doing here? As a young artist of the 18th line, there is no such thing as a wink.

"Hey, Brother Mian, I'm so embarrassed, I will go down right away." Li Dong said to Zhao Mian, who was full of embarrassment. When he left, he fell suddenly. He was okay, but Guan Yaoming drenched the champagne. clothes.

"Sorry, Brother Yao." Li Dong said apologetically, and took out his handkerchief to wipe Guan Yaoming's clothes.

"It's okay." Guan Yaoming suddenly held his hand and said in a low voice, then he took Li Dong's handkerchief and wiped it himself.

Li Dong: "The pants are also wet. It seems that you are going to the bathroom to deal with it." He finished saying this in a low voice, said goodbye with a smile, and then turned to leave.

"Yaoming?" Zhao Mian shouted, his expression on his face reminding Guan Yaoming with embarrassment: "The reporter is still taking pictures, please cooperate."

Guan Yaoming: "You are the artist, let them film you, I will go to the bathroom to tidy up. "

Regardless of Zhao Mian's retention, he wholeheartedly went to find the little fresh meat that had taken his soul away.

"I thought you wouldn't come." Li Dong leaned at the corner of the door and said. When Guan Yaoming walked in, he closed the door of the men's bathroom and put a sign outside to stop using it.

"Who told me that day, let me stop looking for you?" Guan Yaoming looked at Li Dong amusedly and said: "Now? Are you seduced by yourself?"

"Are you seduced?" Li Dong looked at Li Dong tuggingly Guan Yaoming, as if the other party dared to say a word, he would go crazy.

Guan Yaoming: "Otherwise, what am I doing here?" There is

no need to say a word in the restroom, as long as the body communicates. Their enthusiasm seems to burn this bathroom, which is very scary.