Chapter 30: Guan Yaoming (3) The Overlord's Surrende

At the celebration banquet that day, Zhao Mian walked absentmindedly because of a bad mood. So much so that he forgot what Lin Mo was doing.

Now suddenly he met Lin Mo at the company. He saw that the handsome and eye-catching little fresh meat was talking to the staff of the company.

The female employees were all attracted by Lin Mo, and didn't even know that they were here, angry.

It stands to reason that Zhao Mian has already won the actor. His current acting career is in full swing. Behind it is the big Buddha Yaoming. He should no longer be jealous of the young and tender little meat.

That would be very wrong.

Zhao Mian was very jealous of Lin Mo's appearance conditions and age advantages. He felt that Lin Mo's existence was very dazzling, and he really reminded himself to hurry up and buy pension insurance.

"Brother Mian?" Li Dong smiled and said hello: "Why are you free today? Come to see Brother Yao?"

Zhao Mian frowned displeasedly and said, "Brother Yao was also what you called? "Although he I don't love Guan Yaoming, but what is Lin Mo's status and is worthy to shout like himself?

"I'm sorry, Brother Mian, missed the word." Li Dong smiled and apologized. The current situation is that Zhao Mian knows that Lin Mo has a grudge against Guan Yaoming, but he thinks that Lin Mo doesn't know that he knows everything and wants to kill with a knife.

"What happened on the day of the celebration party?" Zhao Mian asked aloft. He recalled that Lin Mo had ridden his car that night.

So how did he leave later, and what happened between him and Guan Yaoming?

"Nothing happened. Then I drove someone else's car back to the city." Li Dong replied obediently: "But I saw Mr. Guan, he remembered that I was a small attendant with Brother Mian, watching Brother Mian. For the sake of this, it gave me a chance to endorse."

"What endorsement?" Zhao Mian's mood was suddenly very complicated. He once again made sure that Guan Yaoming loved him very much, and he did not forget to take care of his attendants even when quarreling. .

It's so sour to be fallen in love by the enemy's son.

"XX Juice, the commercial has been filmed." Li Dong said: "It should be broadcast soon, but I don't know how effective it is. After all, it is just a small commercial, which should not improve my reputation."

Zhao Mian thought and said. Like Guan Yaoming, they didn't want Lin Mohong to get up at all: "Come slowly, it's not easy to become popular, not to mention that you are still so young now." He patted Li Dong on the shoulder, pretending to comfort him: "I will try my best if I have a job in the future. I'll help you pay attention."

"Okay, thank you, Brother Mian." Li Dong thanked him, his natural peach eyes that hadn't cut his double eyelids, blinking.

"What's more, entering the entertainment industry is not necessarily for popularity, is it?" Zhao Mian said meaningfully: "Concentrate on what you want to do, I am optimistic about you."

Zhao Mian left with a cool and conceited figure, as expected. The style of a generation of actor.

It is understandable that Guan Yaoming would like Zhao Mian. His appearance and temperament are indeed one of a thousand, rare in the world.

However, Lin Mo didn't lose to anyone at all, otherwise he wouldn't be jealous of Zhao Mian.

"Lin Mo, come back to the office quickly, and Brother Chuan is looking for you." On the other end of the phone came the very nervous voice of the agent Liu Hong. She said, "Did you do something bad?"