Chapter 2

Sitting in Han Yubai's luxury car, Li Dong stayed for a while.

He thought that he had been working hard for many years before he could afford to drive a Po Civic; and Han Yubai, a perverted supporting role in an online novel, the author gave him a life winner package with a wave of his hand. What.

Jealous.

Even the little mess on the bed was also concerned, for fear that he would not be able to find someone to vent.

This is the difference between people.

"Where do you want to eat?" Li Dong squinted at the host, and said to him: "Tell me a good restaurant. It doesn't taste good because you are asking." Unknowingly, he also got used to the character's tone and became fierce. No pressure.

Xi Xingling left the scene where Han Tian was present, and the whole person slowly returned to normal, but he was still a little scared of Li Dong, so he asked tentatively, "What kind of food does the second youngest like to eat? Japan? Korea? Or France?" He is from a well-off family, his parents are both university professors and he grew up locally, and he knows the city well.

"Chinese food."

So Xi Xingling thought hard and said the name of a restaurant, which is a more famous hotel here. He thinks Han Er Shao should go a lot: "I think it's not bad, I don't know if it suits you. Appetite."

He was so heartless, he didn't care at all that he had just been slapped twice, and Li Dong couldn't help that vigorous vibe.

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-three, I'm a designer and graduated from University of K." As

soon as I asked Xi Xingling, she said, her two eyes still staring at Li Dong, faintly blooming.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Li Dong asked again.

"No." The male lead said anxiously: "Don't look at me, I'm actually a virgin." Since I was young, I have never liked anyone, so I like Han Tianlin.

It's a pity that the other party is a straight man, and he doesn't care about himself.

When Xi Xingling thought of this, she sighed lonely, her life was too hard.

"A virgin?" This is surprising, the author has a virgin plot for the protagonist.

"Well, the first kiss is still there, I'm not messing with the relationship." Xi Xingling blinked at Li Dong, how much he hoped that Han Er Youngo would like him, and there would be a chance to see Han Tianlin in the future.

Moreover, the second youngest looks like his elder brother, so he won't suffer from the second youngest.

"Do you like men or women?" Li Dong continued to ask.

"Of course I like men, but I seemed to like girls before, and he was bent by his roommates in college. He is a pure gay, number zero..." Xi Xingling confided in a peasant manner, "You know, there is a lot of design in this industry." gay."

"Huh huh."

"He would watch GV in the bedroom, call his boyfriend, go out to make appointments..." Xi Xingling broke his fingers and counted the behavior of his roommates, without the awareness of privacy at all, yes, he even himself All of his lives are willing to dedicate and talk about shit privacy.

"Is there a boyfriend to make an appointment? Are you not afraid of getting AIDS?" Li Dong raised his eyebrows and hated these comrades who make appointments. It is because of them that make the reputation of homosexuality worse: "How about you, have you ever thought about going out for an appointment?" "Of course not." Xi Xingling shook his head and said bluntly: "Don't I like big and young......" At this point, he was quite afraid of Han Er Shao's anger, and closed his mouth regretfully after speaking. Of course Li Dong knew that he only deliberately asked: "It's okay if you don't make an appointment, so you don't have to worry about it." Just like he hadn't made an appointment for 30 years, he was afraid that those pretending ladies outside would mess around. In second and third-tier cities, gays hide more deeply, and it is not easy to find suitable ones. After a few short conversations, Xi Xingling looked at Li Dong frequently, with a little inquiry in his eyes. "What do you see me doing?" Li Dong teased: "Do you think I'm handsome?"