Chapter 19

In the days when he could not see Li Dong, for a whole month, Xi Xingling sent a text message to Li Dong every day.

Sometimes it's just a simple greeting, sometimes it's a long-form and pompous selfie, telling me what I did today, what kind of mood and thoughts I have, and so on.

For a whole month, Li Dong ignored him.

This kind of punishment of sitting on the sidelines is really enough, and Li Dong's ruthlessness is deeply imprinted in the bones of Xi Xingling.

He doesn't feel that Li Dong has a good temper now, and he doesn't dare to bomb Li Dong anymore, although he really misses him.

During this month, in addition to concentrating on work, Xi Xingling kept in mind Li Dong's requirements of him every day.

You can't make a bad idiot, you can't make a fuss, you can't fantasize about things you shouldn't think in your heart, you can't do this or that, and recite it ten thousand times a day.

"Om... Weng..."

The mobile phone wearing a beautiful mobile phone case vibrated by the pillow, and Xi Xingling picked it up and saw that it was a familiar number without a name.

Han Tianlin's number has been deleted from the contact, but this series of phone numbers is really familiar.

After three years of rote memorization, even if it turned to ashes, Xi Xingling still remembered it.

If I received a call from this person before, Xi Xingling would have to go downstairs to buy a lottery ticket. It's just that now I received... he was like a devil, wishing to throw his phone away.

Should I pick it up?

What if it has something to do with the second young master?

"Hello? Younger?" Xi Xingling answered, and he tried his usual tone of voice, as if answering a colleague's phone call: "It's so late, what's the matter with you?"

"Sao Ji." Han Tianlin's tone was as disgusting as before. , He said: "The people Yubai likes are back. Don't pester Yubai again in the future, and roll away wisely." It's best to roll as far as you can and don't get out of your eyes.

"..." Xi Xingling was silent for a while, because he was so shocked, the second young man Bai Yueguang came back? It took him a while before he came back to his senses, and then said aggrieved: "Oh, this way, then I will ask the second youngest, if he wants me..."

"I told you not to pester him, what are you asking? Don't you understand people?" Han Tianlin said irritably. He regrets introducing Xi Xingling's big trouble to his younger brother. If he knew that Gu Xichen would come back from a divorce, he wouldn't do it.

"Fuck or not, I listen to the second young master." Xi Xingling said courageously: "Then I will hang up the phone, and I have to go to work tomorrow."

Han Tianlin never dreamed that one day he would be called by Xi Xingling: "This guy. !"

The little fairy who hung up his phone, as soon as he turned his head, he sent a message to Li Dong and made a small report: "Second Young Master, the younger one actually called me just now, saying that your sweetheart is back, telling me not to pester you again[ Poor]" The

second: "I didn't listen to him, and it was not him who had the final say on the two young masters, so I strictly refused, and hung up his phone [laughs and cries] Now I feel a little frightened, What should I do?"

Li Dong didn't reply to Xi Xingling's message for a month, but he could learn from his daily talk about his current situation.

Li Dong was barely satisfied with his previous performance, and Li Dong was very satisfied with his performance tonight.