Chapter 12

Han Tianlin raised his eyebrows. He sat on the sofa with his eyes slightly upward looking at Xi Xingling. There was a pleasant sensation on his face: "Very well, you are more obedient than I thought."

Just don't know, take it. Can the other party continue to be obedient?

"Young Master..." Xi Xingling continued to smirk, he was dazed by Han Tianlin. Over the years, today is considered to be Han Tianlin's best attitude towards him, and the influence of alcohol has given him some unreliable illusions.

"How do you feel now? Huh?" He watched Xi Xingling's cheeks turn crimson, which made Han Tianlin find it very interesting. He couldn't wait to ask the effect: "Do you want to undress now?"

The people around finally couldn't bear it. Lived and laughed, they were excited and unbearable for the next good show.

Every pair of eyes in the box stared at the young man standing in the center, not wanting to miss the slightest change in him.

Someone kindly reminded: "I heard that the medicine is a new product. After taking it, I will want to striptease, and will continue to make waves. I want to find someone to vent, hahaha."

"Heavenly, it is said that this guy Do you like you? Then quickly find a few

strong guys , or else he will pounce on you for a while?" The people around laughed heartily, and Han Tianlin was very cooperative with their booing, and immediately called the waiter in and ordered: " Call ten of the strongest ducks in your place and move faster." After

that, he found that Xi Xingling looked at himself pitifully, and his eyes seemed to be filled with shock.

Han Tianlin laughed and said: "What's the matter, don't you believe that I will give you medicine, or don't you believe that I will ask someone to turn you?" The young man just opened his eyes and didn't speak, so he said casually: "Don't worry, eat. Medicine, you don't need to tell me, you yourself will be looking for men all over the street." The

only difference is that there are people watching and no one watching.

Since he doesn't mind, why not have a group show on the scene to open everyone's eyes?

"Young Master..." When her body suddenly became feverish, Xi Xingling finally believed that Han Tianlin had given him medicine. He was still scared at first, begging: "Please don't do this to me, don't do this, I don't want to..."

"You are not Do you want to get free? Didn't you say that you are going to die?" Han Tianlin: "You will know what it means to be dying after a while."

"I don't want to..." Xi Xingling tremblingly shook his head, he grabbed himself I felt my body react to his collar.

"Don't want something? Don't want to be taken? Don't you listen to me?" Han Tianlin said: "If I let you be taken, you will be obediently taken. If you don't want everyone to have a good time today, don't even think about it. Get out of here."

Xi Xingling looked around at the people watching the excitement in the box, his face turned pale. He knelt down and sat on the ground a bit unstoppable, trying to block the sight of those watching the good show with the table, not wanting them to look at him. "No, don't do this..." He is now afraid of despair. He climbed to the footsteps of Han Tianlin, raising his head and begging: "Young Master, please don't let me do this kind of thing, I don't want to be taken on by others..." As he spoke, he burst into tears, holding Han Tianlin's feet and crying. "Get out!" Han Tianlin hated him at first, and now he kicked him away. Xi Xingling was lying on the ground, the effects of the medicine made his hands and feet soft, and his every move became smoky and charming. "Hahahaha, Tianlin, you are right, he is really a slut, you see his ass pouted, hahaha..." "Why the duck is not here yet, I can't wait to see the scene." "Hehe , The duck is not coming, or you yourself?" " Fuck you, I won't touch this dirty thing..." Xi Xingling's ears buzzed, and he felt his vision begin to blur. , Only the sound of the heartbeat is so clear all over the body. Gudong...