Chapter 9

Li Dong's fingers were still carrying the temperature of cold water, and they squeezed coldly on his cheeks. But Xi Xingling forgot to shrink his neck. He stared at Li Dong blankly, blinking his eyes to see clearly, is this person in front of him a fantasy?

"Second Young Master, haven't you left?" If it is fantasy, it can't be so real, even the contemptuous eyes are so vivid.

Li Dong raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm about to leave." As

soon as his voice fell, he saw the person on the bed, scrambled up and hugged his thigh.

"You said you want to accompany me tonight..." Xi Xingling looked at him pitifully. Really, she turned people like that in the company, but she was cold and cold, and said she was leaving after a meal. .

"You drink so badly all over yourself, what's up to me?" Li Dong said,

shaking his legs, "Let go, I hate the smell of alcohol." Xi Xingling: "That's not easy." He immediately got up, took off his clothes, and ran. Bathroom: "Second Young Master." Before he went in, he said solemnly: "You must not go, wait for me."

"..." Li Dong was silent, and he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Xi Xingling left a string of crisp laughter, humming and turned and went into the bathroom.

I don't know what he was playing inside, anyway, when he came out, he was hot all over his body: "Second Young Master!" He wrapped a bath towel, rushed over to Li Dong, and said happily: "Have you heard about it?

The smell of wine?" The only thing that was brought by the wind was the smell of shower gel, not the smell of alcohol.

Li Dong was pressed underneath by him, lazily smiling and saying, "It's pretty fragrant."

Suddenly he saw Xi Xingling's face glowing, with a beautiful smile, he kept arching into Li Dong's arms and said: " Then you kiss me soon."

It seems that it won't work if you don't pay the food tonight.

Li Dong hugged Xi Xingling and turned around, swapping the positions of the two, pushing the thin young man under him, and he said, "I'll take a shower first."

"Then you hurry up." Xi Xingling let go of his hand eagerly, and he followed to the end of the bed reluctantly, his expression a little sad.

Li Dong was very convinced of him, so he was separated from the same room for a few minutes. Is this necessary?

Fifteen minutes later, Li Dong hugged the thin young man on the bed. He tossed for about forty minutes before Ming Jin retreated.

"..." He took a long breath, turned over and lay down on the bedding, resting his head on the high pillows in the hotel.

Xi Xingling's back was sweaty, and the hair on his forehead was sticking to his forehead. He was only panting in the second half.

"If you were so quiet in front, the quality would be better than one grade..." Li Dong said with a loss, and he stretched out his arm to find a cigarette on the bedside table and smoke one.

"What do you mean..." Xi Xingling's voice was very hoarse, because he shouted too loudly in front of him.

Li Dong had an idea at the time, if there is any cotton, come to the two groups.

But to be honest, no man doesn't like this kind of auditory enjoyment, he still likes it in the process.

"Reward you." Li Dong pulled the hair off Xi Xingling's forehead, and gave a mouthful between his eyebrows.