Chapter 46 Gu Xiujue ⑤ The Beast and Ami ABO

The late return of Omega at home is a big event. The three of them, mother and son, return home, and Father Chu is waiting at home.

He frowned, but couldn't bear to criticize Li Dong: "Huanhuan, you make us very worried."

Li Dong: "I'm sorry." He stood in front of Chu's father, looking tired: "Assure you, no There will be another time."

Father Chu is a middle-aged male Alpha. He was very handsome when he was young. He is still a handsome old man: "Of course I believe you." He was reluctant to blame the younger son, so he changed immediately. The smiley face: "Are you hungry? Go eat and rest."

Li Dong: "Okay." He said goodbye to everyone and went to his room.

Father Chu: "Let's talk about it, what's the matter?" He watched the younger son leave. He looked at his wife and eldest son with a serious expression.

"Huanhuan may be the maturity period." Mother Chu: "I guess... he had a false estrus today." But thankfully, she said: "The person who took Huanhuan is Major General Gu Xiujie. There is no relationship between them. What happened."

"Major General Gu Xiujue?" Chu Dad: "Why is it him again?" He still remembered that this major general was the man who was brought to court by his son last time.

Mother Chu: "This major general is very pitiful. He didn't do anything to Huanhuan. It was just a misunderstanding last time."

Brother Chu: "I support my mother's views, although I'm not directly under Major General Gu." He shrugged. : "The character of this major general, everyone knows that he can't hurt an Omega." On the

contrary, he is a people's hero who defends his home and the country . Everyone who joins the army knows how difficult the task is.

If it were not for the mission, Major General Gu Xiujie could have a healthy body and happily marry his lover Major General Horatio.

Father Chu: "I didn't doubt that he was a bad person." After all, he was also a soldier and understood the sense of mission of a soldier: "What I worry about is that Huanhuan is attracted by his story and wants to combine with a Beta."

Gu Xiu is by no means bad. The point is that he is a Beta and is not pregnant. How can he have an excellent Omega.

"I don't allow this to happen." Father Chu: "Don't say more, immediately organize a bar mitzvah for Huanhuan, is there a problem?"

Mother Chu and Brother Chu: "Okay, you have the final say."

Li In Dong's room, Mother Chu brought some food.

"Thank you mom." Li Dong had just finished taking a bath. He was wearing pajamas and holding a book in his hand: "Uh, I think I should read it again." He has an Omega life manual.

Mother Chu smiled kindly and was a little worried at the same time: "Huanhuan." She sat on the side of the bed: "Your dad said just now that we must hold an Mitzvah ceremony for you as soon as possible." It

's time for Omega to choose a partner.

"You want me to choose a strong Alpha, I know it very well." Li Dong: "But I don't want an Alpha." He flipped through the book and said very calmly: "Choose who to live with me for the rest of my life is the only one I have. Right."

Mother Chu raised her eyebrows: "Do you like Major General Gu?"

"Not like it." Li Dong: "I just think he suits me, at least there is no other person I like."

"Your father disagrees. "Mother Chu sighed, and she arranged the food for her son: "Eat, I'll talk about these things tomorrow."

There is not no precedent for Omega to like Beta in history, but they will not have a good result.